Dpodoll’s whereabouts?

pk2

Reaction score
I haven’t read any posts by Dpodoll in a while. Does anyone have any insight? Am I just not noticing correctly?

Like his posts or not, agree with them or not, he’s obviously a huge Gophers fan, and cares deeply about the programs in the athletics department at the U. Please don’t turn this thread into a bashing opportunity - I’m just wondering why we haven’t read anything by him lately, and if anyone can shed some light.

Thanks.

There were reports of a lot of helicopters flying around Minneapolis recently.... it's possible they were getting close and he had to move.

Many unknowns as to health and death on this board. If something happened to most of the posters I doubt if someone would get on the board and say what ups.

Last I heard, he was arguing with Ryan Burns, via Twitter. Subject was whether Steven Ortiz was really the "highest rated DB recruit for the Gophers in the 247 rankings era." He had lots of questions about previous recruits, the positions they actually played, and whether they were .00001 points ahead of Ortiz in the rankings. Wasn't about to let it pass either.

This post is tongue-in-cheek of course. Hope all is okay with him.

According to his profile, his last post was a week ago today and he was last seen on the board at 2:30pm today.

According to Dante he is residing in the lowest circle in Hades for being a shill for the establishment.

I haven’t read any posts by Dpodoll in a while. Does anyone have any insight? Am I just not noticing correctly?

Like his posts or not, agree with them or not, he’s obviously a huge Gophers fan, and cares deeply about the programs in the athletics department at the U. Please don’t turn this thread into a bashing opportunity - I’m just wondering why we haven’t read anything by him lately, and if anyone can shed some light.

Thanks.

If he's anything like me, he's found this place hard to stomach lately. This board has basically become the Strib comments section with everyone spouting their (usually) extreme political beliefs (both sides).

It's just not fun to read or post here right now.

If he's anything like me, he's found this place hard to stomach lately. This board has basically become the Strib comments section with everyone spouting their (usually) extreme political beliefs (both sides).

It's just not fun to read or post here right now.
Politics do bring it down don’t they? In my boredom I have ventured to tOTB for the first time. W/O a political bias I have been accused of being both an extreme righty and an extreme lefty. The things you read there are really mind boggling.

Politics do bring it down don’t they? In my boredom I have ventured to tOTB for the first time. W/O a political bias I have been accused of being both an extreme righty and an extreme lefty. The things you read there are really mind boggling.

You can't really win when discussing politics with some people that are steadfast in their ability to only see things one way. I like to read stories on CNN and FoxNews just to see two extremely different viewpoints on the same topic. But man if venture into the comments section on FoxNews it gets really scary really fast and every single comments section is essentially the exact same rehashing....similar to how it was around here with the Kill vs. Fleck arguments after Fleck was hired.

In all seriousness though to the topic at hand. DPO can annoy the crap out of me at times but I hope he is doing all right.

When I disappear look for me in MplsGopher backyard...shallow grave cause he isn’t dedicated

Has anybody tried mentioning the word "Tubby"?

That was often a bat signal for dpo.

You can't really win when discussing politics with some people that are steadfast in their ability to only see things one way. I like to read stories on CNN and FoxNews just to see two extremely different viewpoints on the same topic. But man if venture into the comments section on FoxNews it gets really scary really fast and every single comments section is essentially the exact same rehashing....similar to how it was around here with the Kill vs. Fleck arguments after Fleck was hired.

In all seriousness though to the topic at hand. DPO can annoy the crap out of me at times but I hope he is doing all right.
What are you trying to say about Jerry Kill

Well, I appreciate him as a contributor on Gopherhole. I have two top of mind possibilities:
1. Most everything is speculation presently. He seems to prefer things more orderly. Too much to straighten out right now.
2. Maybe he’s an accountant. They are presently buried in their work.

Top Bottom