Down goes Sconny

Tater

f.k.a. "Tubtastic"
Reaction score
To Tony Bennett and Virginia. Ugly slow game.

Miami is leading Michigan State by 6 with 10 minutes left as well. I'm not sure the B1G can afford to drop both of those.

Wisconsin's last possession was hilarious though. 30 seconds left down 4 and they couldn't get a shot off until there was 6 seconds left.

Miami is leading Michigan State by 6 with 10 minutes left as well. I'm not sure the B1G can afford to drop both of those.

Wisconsin's last possession was hilarious though. 30 seconds left down 4 and they couldn't get a shot off until there was 6 seconds left.

We can survive if Penn State and Illinois both win the game they're supposed to.

If Penn State drops their game we could be looking at a tie if Ohio State can't pull the upset.

Guess they couldn't pull their weight for the conference in the challenge. One of the best feelings in out of conference early season basketball is when B1G wins the B1G/ACC challenge because of the Gophers and in spite of Bo's bums.

Granted BC isn't good at all, but I wouldn't trust PSU to do anything without Frazier. That game could go either way imo.

Either way you couldn't pay me enough to watch a second of that game.

Part of me wants Michigan State to lose as we might jump them because of it. Part of me wants them to win so we can lock this challenge up.

Granted BC isn't good at all, but I wouldn't trust PSU to do anything without Frazier. That game could go either way imo.

Either way you couldn't pay me enough to watch a second of that game.

I wouldn't be surprised to see PSU lose to BC

only time of the year i cheer for wisky and iowa, iowa and wisky both looked bad. im happy we get mich st right off the bat, maybe we can get a win from them before izzo anc company can figure it out

Part of me wants Michigan State to lose as we might jump them because of it. Part of me wants them to win so we can lock this challenge up.

I-know-that-feel-bro-blank.jpg

There's no point in jumping them now. Cheer for all the teams we play for chances at quality wins. Except UW.

Tony aces his interview to be Bo's replacement. Wahoowa.

Wisconsin is slow/un-athletic and just plain not that good. Anything less than a season sweep is unacceptable. We should be able to dominate them in every aspect of the game, regardless of how good a coach Bo is, or how hard it is to play in Madison

Tubtastic is the king of making duplicate threads. Tub, you do know you can post without starting a new thread, right?

Wouldn't be surprised to see Illinois and Wisconsin flip flop from the pre-season rankings.

Tubtastic is the king of making duplicate threads. Tub, you do know you can post without starting a new thread, right?

In his defense, it says this thread and the other "Virginia beats Wisconsin" thread were both started at 7:51. The other one probably didn't exist when he made this one.

In his defense, it says this thread and the other "Virginia beats Wisconsin" thread were both started at 7:51. The other one probably didn't exist when he made this one.

In my defense, we really can't have too many threads on GH about Wisco losing, amiright?

Gottlieb chimes in...

Doug Gottlieb ‏@GottliebShow
As I said previously- w/no point guard in a stacked league-guessing UW doesn't make the field of 68 #Badgers

Always entertaining to have Wisconsin struggle early this season, but I won't hold my breath on them not having their act together come conference play. Once they figure out that Dekker should be shooting 20 shots a game, they'll improve... but then again Bo is a stubborn one...

I have mixed emotions about this. I want Wisky to lose, but I want to win the Challenge. But I have had mixed emotions before, and that was when my mother in law drove my new Cadillac off a cliff.

I have mixed emotions about this. I want Wisky to lose, but I want to win the Challenge. But I have had mixed emotions before, and that was when my mother in law drove my new Cadillac off a cliff

Penn State is looking UGLY. We need Illinois and Ohio State to come up huge for the conference here.

Always entertaining to have Wisconsin struggle early this season, but I won't hold my breath on them not having their act together come conference play. Once they figure out that Dekker should be shooting 20 shots a game, they'll improve... but then again Bo is a stubborn one...

No...he's a mean one... View attachment 1848

Say that Bucky loses Sunday at home vs Cal (50/50) game, I see them losing at Marquette. That would put them at 8-5 in the Non-Conf, I dont think going 9-9 and 17-14 will get them in the NCAA would it or even 10-8, 18-14. Living right across the St. Croix I would like nothing more than to see the consecutive NCAA Tournies come to end and watch the athletic program spiral further down (Fb still is Solid, but BB and hockey are really down, and their Baseball program will once again lose all their games to the always tough Title IX) and all these pukes over here can remember what it was like pre BA (Before Alvarez).(Joking I grew up over here as well and the majority of my buddies were Becky fans) I know Becky has a good recruiting class coming in next year and get Gasser back next year and will probably be a one year hiccup but being a minority fan my whole life I can revel in it for a year.

A team struggling with no point guard? Who woulda thunk it?

Top Bottom