Double Edged Sword

Don't be a dillusional fool.

+6 points is your idea of rolling over an opponent? Did you get the Minnesota and Michigan games mixed up?

He was probably referring to the yardage disparity in the second half....which would equate to getting rolled on a massive scale.

They were poised to go up 31-13 before the fumble at the 12.

That's exactly what I'm saying. Before the season, Brewster declared each and every starting position was up for grabs, with one exception. He named Weber the unquestioned starter.

I could only find the quote in 2009 where he said Weber is our starter. I can find a quote in 2008 where he said that every position on o-line is open. I can find a quote in 07 where every position was open.

I can't find the 2009 version. I don't mind being wrong, if you have a link.

He was probably referring to the yardage disparity in the second half....which would equate to getting rolled on a massive scale.

They were poised to go up 31-13 before the fumble at the 12.

If that's his argument, he's and idiot. If rushing yards alone constitute "rolling over an opponent", Mason's Barber/Maroney-era teams "rolled" anyone and everyone in the nation.

As it was, the Badgers needed a taunting penaly and the resulting 3-points to avoid overtime. And this is easily their best win of the season so far. These are the fans that call us dillusional :rolleyes:

I could only find the quote in 2009 where he said Weber is our starter. I can find a quote in 2008 where he said that every position on o-line is open. I can find a quote in 07 where every position was open.

I can't find the 2009 version. I don't mind being wrong, if you have a link.
I don't have a link and I'm not looking for one. My "link" is listening to Tim Brewster this summer with Sid and Mona. I'm not the only one that heard it, as a caller this week asked Brewster about it. Take it for what you will.

Wisconsin did one thing right: They didn't just hand the job to last year's starting QB. They made it an open competition and actually let the best man win the job.

Wisconsin did one thing right, its run the football effectively which opens up what little passing attack they have, any QB can play with that running game

Top Bottom