Doogie interview with former Gopher Jim Carter

They need to name Beth AD tomorrow and Claeys the coach the day after! We can't lose this good recruiting staff and go back to new cordinators every year and staff changing over all the time keep these guys together.

Actually Sid has been saying for years one of the biggest problems at the U has been the administration . This is nothing new on there end.

Actually Sid has been saying for years one of the biggest problems at the U has been the administration . This is nothing new on there end.

It is also why Brady Hoke turned down the offer to be our coach. You know, the offer so many in here refuse to believe happened.

Does this interview with Jim Carter remind anyone of the interview with Oliver Stone discussing JFK? For the record, I'm not saying Jim Carter is a conspiracy guy, I'm just referencing the tone.

Does this interview with Jim Carter remind anyone of the interview with Oliver Stone discussing JFK? For the record, I'm not saying Jim Carter is a conspiracy guy, I'm just referencing the tone.

So it's going to be a movie? I hadn't heard that.

Jim Carter is one of Kills best friends. Oliver Stone must have been one of JFK'S best?????

Top Bottom