Dollar tree buckeye fan

Axe

Reaction score
Thought I'd share this story here....

I'm at the go kart track in Phoenix with my daughter and a guy near me has a nice Minnesota golden gophers t shirt. I approach him and say "hey, I like your shirt!"

He replies "oh I have nothing to do with them. I got it at dollar tree and it's a great shirt for the track that I don't care if I get dirty".

Already feeling defeated he ends with the kill shot, "I'm a buckeye"

You’re looking at this all wrong, brother. This is one of those program measuring stick situations. Of all the schools to choose from, Dollar tree in Phoenix, Arizona is carrying Gopher tees. And a buckeye of all people is wearing one of these shirts in public. I tally both of these in the “W” column.

Keep rowing this boat forward, and before you know it, there will be Gopher gear in the Phoenix area Walmarts right next to the UA and ASU stuff.

Need to get a Buckeyes shirt to wear at the kart track after we take it to O-hi-o State this fall.

When he comes over I think we already know how the conversation should go...

You’re looking at this all wrong, brother. This is one of those program measuring stick situations. Of all the schools to choose from, Dollar tree in Phoenix, Arizona is carrying Gopher tees. And a buckeye of all people is wearing one of these shirts in public. I tally both of these in the “W” column.

Keep rowing this boat forward, and before you know it, there will be Gopher gear in the Phoenix area Walmarts right next to the UA and ASU stuff.
IMG_5461.jpg

Some people see the glass half full. Others see it half empty.
I see a glass that's twice as big as it needs to be.

George Carlin
It depends on the state of the glass before observation.

If the glass was previously empty, and you filled it halfway, then it is half full.

If the glass was full, before you observed it, and then you poured out half, then it is half empty.

And if you're a buckeye fan and wear a Gopher shirt, you're half an idiot.

The only clothing I've ever seen at the Dollar Tree is socks and flip-flops. This guy was stupid, a liar, or both.

I'm at the go kart track in Phoenix with my daughter and a guy near me has a nice Minnesota golden gophers t shirt. I approach him and say "hey, I like your shirt!"

He replies "oh I have nothing to do with them. I got it at dollar tree and it's a great shirt for the track that I don't care if I get dirty".

I saw a guy passed out drunk slumped over outside the Dollar Tree here in Key West wearing a War Eagle T-shirt.

Maybe he meant Dollar General? I think they have some clothes there.

This is off topic please move this thread there.

Shoulda looked him dead in the eye and told him to rot in hell! And then gob in a nearby spitoon.

Top Bottom