Does anyone else find the new board hard to read?

This is much easier ( for me. )

I can't even imagine what they were thinking when they went with Yuku in the first place.

Gorton's - what are you finding difficult to read? The actual posts, or the view?

If it's the view, you may want to go the icon that says "display modes" and choose "Hyrbid view" - this will give you the threaded view you are used to. If it's something else, let us know how we can help you!

As I said in the off-topic board, I'm a huge fan of this new layout.

Question

I'm a Jr. member now. I tried logging in but it said I was not registered so I had to re-register. Are there any negatives to being a jr. member? Or are Sr. Members only for the board "ELITE"? I was well on my way to 1000 posts? Now I am at 2.

I'm a Jr. member now. I tried logging in but it said I was not registered so I had to re-register. Are there any negatives to being a jr. member? Or are Sr. Members only for the board "ELITE"? I was well on my way to 1000 posts? Now I am at 2.
If you wanted to keep your name you had to email the GopherHole admins and they would give you a new password to login (which you could later change in the control panel once you've logged in with your new password).

Love the new layout. A lot easier to read. But, I'm used to this type of layout from the Gopher women's basketball board.

Love the new layout. A lot easier to read. But, I'm used to this type of layout from the Gopher women's basketball board.
Agreed, there is a reason a lot of the highest-traffic forums in the world are vBulletin. Love the new format...more intuitive options, easier reading, etc. vBulletin is something like $180 for an owned license which isn't too bad...

I am just glad it is a version of forums software that I am extremely familiar with. vBulletin is great for a forum this size.

Can't locate the schedule and results page ....

I'm still working on getting the header info back in the right places. It may take a few days. I have to get everyone's post count updated before the mob comes after me with torches and pitchforks! :eek:

I think GH was the ONLY gopher board NOT to use this layout. GI, GSdN, GPL, SS, they all default to this view.

New Board

Thumbs up from me as well. Love the new look and layot! :)

Top Bottom