Do you approve of Harbaugh should he become coach at Michigan?

Not a Harbaugh fan. Not a Michigan fan.

I hope he takes the job, empties their pocketbooks, and fails miserably.

It is not so much that Michigan plucks Harbaugh to be the next coach flush with money.

I want the Gopher to own the next 50 years! Think big like Coach Kill! I am sorry if I am a bit greedy as a long suffering fan.

If it means beating great Michigan teams regularly, that is even sweeter because it will mean we will be upper echelon of the B1G.

Excellent pipe dream.

We want Gopher Nation to be a desirable destination for top football talent. The only way this will happen is by winning consistently, and sending more players to the pros.

When it is all said and done, we can erect statues of Coach & Momma Kill in front of TCF Stadium.

Go Gophers!

Will he be a Lou Holtz or a Bo Schembechler if he takes the Michigan job? His history suggests that if he comes he'll be there for a couple years and then move to perceived greener pastures. I agree with someone else who see's him as the "Larry Brown" of football.

Coaching in the NFL is so much easier than college. There's no recruiting, and in the NFL, you're not looked at as personally responsible when one of your players does something stupid off the field and gets arrested. I think Harbaugh ends up replacing Trestman in Chicago. I think he's just stringing Michigan along for a better NFL offer, which is going to really end up screwing the Wolverines because they're going to be way behind in recruiting next season.

And if that happens, I'm going to laugh….

You'd have to be a bad guy of the first order to intentionally use your alma mater for leverage, then dump them like a sack of fertilizer. Is that Harbaugh's rep in the football world? Seems like that big of a jerk would be well known amongst his old friends and not trusted with a serious offer in the first place.

I don't have too much of an opinion on harbaugh being hired. Just hope that the Chryst hire nose dives into a large dumpster fire

Sure, if he is going to land "top notch" recruits like this one. Credit to a funny and clever tweet from former Viking and Buckeye, Robert Smith. Old Switch Blade Screech (google it) has signed an LOI with the old self-proclaimed "Champions of the West." :D

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

So, this guy is Harbaugh's first recruit? I don't think he'll make it on campus. Even Michigan isn't going to allow this recruit on campus. Who wants a bum that will pull a switchblade in a Wisconsin tavern?

Top Bottom