Do we have a student section?

The student section got caught. It is what it is. Hopefully next time it won't be an issue.

Tough to argue with such ignorance. You know what? You should be an annoucer! You have an amazing eye for the game! I can't believe your intelligence! So SMART. I wish I had your skills!

HEY EVERYONE!!! MNPurdueFan knows all!

Everything but the first sentence = SARCASM

BS, the game was stopped very quickly and he was rolling on the ground. There was no time to cheer a turnover. There were students cheering for the injury. It is what it is.

Were you at the game? That's absolute bs, my seats look right at the student section and you could see the mood change as soon as they saw there was a game stopping injury. Way to find something to bitch about though.

Were you at the game? That's absolute bs, my seats look right at the student section and you could see the mood change as soon as they saw there was a game stopping injury. Way to find something to bitch about though.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Yep. I was in Section 211 right above the student section.

The students were cheering for the turnover, as most often people yell when others yell, are busy high-fiving their friends and didn't see he went down...as far as the student section is concerned, it was great tonight. The whole second half they were going nuts so say what you want, the players know who was yelling and that's all that matters.

They certainly were cheering when Hummel got injured. Classy move 2 games in a row.

I don't ever want to hear (or read) another word on this board about Wisconsin or Iowa fans being classless.

Hey! So I was wondering, what do you think of Iowa and Wisconsin fans? Aren't they a little, well, classless?

Take it easy

I believe the majority student section was sarcastically applauding the refs for making the travel call. The refs previously missed (what was in our opinion) two blatant traveling violations. Once everyone realized Hummel was hurt, it became pretty quiet. I actually remember thinking to myself, I hope people don't misconstrue this as cheering because a player was injured.

The students were cheering for the turnover, as most often people yell when others yell, are busy high-fiving their friends and didn't see he went down...as far as the student section is concerned, it was great tonight. The whole second half they were going nuts so say what you want, the players know who was yelling and that's all that matters.

you have pinpoint accuracy

Top Bottom