Do the Gophers still beat the Badgers today with Tanner playing QB?

Almost all of the gophers give their heart and soul to the program. All the players on the field yesterday do. They lift, get up early, and put in 100's upon 100's of hours to the game.
Agree 100%, but the QB position is the most exposed to criticism, warranted or not, and leadership is an absolute necessity at the position....

Last edited:

Almost all of the gophers give their heart and soul to the program. All the players on the field yesterday do. They lift, get up early, and put in 100's upon 100's of hours to the game.
1000's upon 1000’s! Fixed!

Looked to me like Oliver gave more than just his heart and soul yesterday.

Nobody does, but very happy with Athan's performance. Wish the staff had rolled him out some more, but hell, they kept the damn bell!
Agree with this. I could’ve extended this question out to cover the entire season and we still wouldn’t know, but I really like what we have in our young QB, while still appreciating everything Tanner has given to the program, including an unforgettable 2019.

I don’t know the answer, but think it’s an interesting hypothetical. The passing game felt more dynamic today with Athan. I’m not sure Tanner makes some of those big armed throws that put us over the top.
Yes they would have. Morgan would have played his ass off.

Top Bottom