DL65's 8th Annual GopherHole Unscientific Survey

Survey

DEMOGRAPHICS
• # of years as a Gopher fan:45 years
• Minnesota Native: Y
• Hometown: Wendell, MN
• Current Address: St. James, MN
• Post Secondary degree(s) and school(s): AA Waldorf College/BS + OD IL College of Optometry
• Attend at least one Gopher football and/or basketball game per year: Y/Y
• Season Ticket Holder for Gopher football and/or basketball: Football Y/Y

GOPHERHOLE WEBSITE QUESTIONS
• What do you like about the GopherHole website? I like information on recruits & opponents.
• What features or improvements would you like to see implemented? More opponent info.
• (Killjoy’s question) Who is your favorite GopherHole poster? I like Gopher Lady & Selection Sunday.
• What GopherHole Forums do you visit with regularity and those that you occasionally visit and post? BB & FB
• Do you participate in the social media? N

FUN QUESTIONS
• (GophersInIowa question) What favorite foods, snacks do you serve at tailgate gatherings or at home for a Gopher sporting event (looking for new ideas)? My favorite tailgate food - Bloody Mary.
• Who is the most athletic player that you witnessed in person playing for the Golden Gophers? Rodney/Maroney/Decker
• (Great Plains Gopher question) Who is your all-time favorite player that you witnessed in person playing for the Golden Gophers? Kevin McHale & Dusty Rychart.

DEMOGRAPHICS
• # of years as a Gopher fan: Lifetime (21 years)
• Minnesota Native: Y
• Hometown: Waconia, MN
• Current Address: Minneapolis, MN
• Post Secondary degree(s) and school(s): Current Junior at the U of M - Accounting & Finance
• Attend at least one Gopher football and/or basketball game per year: Y/Y
• Season Ticket Holder for Gopher football and/or basketball: Football Y/Y (Student)

GOPHERHOLE WEBSITE QUESTIONS
• What do you like about the GopherHole website? Having a place to turn to for shared enthusiasm/disappointment (usually the latter) while seeing differing opinions I hadn't thought of previously
• What features or improvements would you like to see implemented? More recruiting information about the conference/current targets
• (Killjoy’s question) Who is your favorite GopherHole poster? Selection Sunday & GophersInIowa
• What GopherHole Forums do you visit with regularity and those that you occasionally visit and post? Basketball
• Do you participate in the social media? Twitter & Facebook

FUN QUESTIONS
• (GophersInIowa question) What favorite foods, snacks do you serve at tailgate gatherings or at home for a Gopher sporting event (looking for new ideas)? I've rarely tailgated up to this point, suppose I should probably change that trend haha
• Who is the most athletic player that you witnessed in person playing for the Golden Gophers? Gotta be Rodney Williams
• (Great Plains Gopher question) Who is your all-time favorite player that you witnessed in person playing for the Golden Gophers? It's all in the name: Blake Hoffarber

Top Bottom