Dino Babers

Could have had Charlie Strong. Maturi just chose wrong.

No thanks. With all the built in advantages TX has, he actually made them worse when he was there. Heaven knows how bad it would have gotten here.

No thanks. With all the built in advantages TX has, he actually made them worse when he was there. Heaven knows how bad it would have gotten here.

There were a lot of issues at Texas when Strong showed up. He kicked 9 players off the team his first year. They started 9 sophomores on defense this year.

There were a lot of issues at Texas when Strong showed up. He kicked 9 players off the team his first year. They started 9 sophomores on defense this year.

Sure, but if you consider his first year there his 5th year then he had more than enough time to turn that team around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure, but if you consider his first year there his 5th year then he had more than enough time to turn that team around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Judge his D on five years and O on one year. Call me King David.

You can't be serious if you think Strong is not a better coach than Brewster.

I can't find it anywhere, did someone really argue that Brewster was a better coach than Strong?

Strong was obviously a full on disaster at Texas but at least he has had some success as a coach. That said, he was an unmitigated disaster at Texas.

You can't be serious if you think Strong is not a better coach than Brewster.

He only managed 5 wins a season. At Texas. With recruiting classes that ranked 12th on average. You think he's a good coach?

Top Bottom