Did I miss the other games thread?

BTChamp

Reaction score
Northwest by Northwest having a descent night so far. Jack Lausch. I wonder if he's related to Jack Rousch.

Maryland is garbage, we need to dominate that game.

They have 2 good receivers, but nothing behind them. I like #2 and #5 locking them up, then we need to have a spy on their QB. He likes designed runs and likes to rabbit a lot.

Shockingly, Spencer Petras (ex iowa) is not a savior in Utah, as the Utah St. Aggies are getting their stool shoved in by UNLV later in the 2nd quarter.

Agree marryland is not a very cohesive unit and not good. Getting Walley back last week was huge.
Honestly I didn't know Petras went to USU. UNLV is sneaky good this year.

Arizona State with some nice looking Gopher wannabe unis.

This is a terrible game.

So this just happened in the NW-Maryland game.
- 3rd and goal incomplete as 3rd quarter ended: commercial break
- First play of 4th quarter, Maryland kicks a FG: commercial break
- Maryland kicks it off for a touchback: commercial break

WTF

Preaching to the choir my brother, preaching to the choir. I've hated that for so long. I remember that in the NFL and haven't watched a game for 15 years because of it. College is the same and incredibly annoying. Commercials interrupted by periodic football.

Maryland NW game is very interesting. At 9:00 minutes left in game, NW leads 24-10. Maryland has run 72 plays to NW’s 41. Both rushing games suck: MD avg. 1.79 yards per carry; NW avg. 1.63 yards. MD has 238 yards passing, no INTs; NW has 203 yards passing, no INTs. NW is averaging an amazing 20 yards per completion; MD a respectable 11 yards. NW has been more penalized than MD. What gives? NW has not fumbled; MD has fumbled 3 times and lost each one. Duly noted.

Maryland NW game is very interesting. At 9:00 minutes left in game, NW leads 24-10. Maryland has run 72 plays to NW’s 41. Both rushing games suck: MD avg. 1.79 yards per carry; NW avg. 1.63 yards. MD has 238 yards passing, no INTs; NW has 203 yards passing, no INTs. NW is averaging an amazing 20 yards per completion; MD a respectable 11 yards. NW has been more penalized than MD. What gives? NW has not fumbled; MD has fumbled 3 times and lost each one. Duly noted.
Typical Maryland. Shoot themselves in the foot.

Hope Maryland saves some foot for the Gopher game. Both these teams, NW and MD, are very beatable if the Gophers play a complete game.
Completely agree. I think the best discipline wins. Johnson lost a lot of the false start "twitches" last week. Hopefully it's permanent.

MD decided to switch to Locksley calling offense this week and it clearly went well. We should crush them if we show up

Preaching to the choir my brother, preaching to the choir. I've hated that for so long. I remember that in the NFL and haven't watched a game for 15 years because of it. College is the same and incredibly annoying. Commercials interrupted by periodic football.
It made the mn nc game unbearable

Didn't see much of the Northwestern/Maryland game but what I saw made me feel even better about our upcoming matchup with Maryland. The did not look impressive at all and they were the home team.

Hope Rutgers secondary is still banged up when we play them.....their backups are bad....really bad.

Rutgers looks like that start of the season was going to be a flash in the pan. The injuries and having AK at qb are going to kill them.

Pretty unfortunate for them in what was one of the (if not the) easiest schedules in the B10 this year missing all of OSU, OR and PSU with only one ranked team on the schedule in Ill right now

Rutgers, like 2023 Minnesota, doesn't have enough talent to make AK look good

AK could be decent if he had a serious NFL-level WR to throw to but he can't work through his reads fast enough and needs to have a guy who can win all his matchups as a first option.

He needs Rutgers Randy Moss, and that's not coming.

Can't decide if Rutgers looks bad or if Wisconsin looks good. Guessing it is more Rutgers having been way overhyped and reverting to what they really are.

more and more i watch fickell, the more and more convinced i am that he is not a very good coach.

and i further will say rutgers is horribly coached.

lol wisconsin has a free 5 yards if they snap the ball and lets it run to the 2 minute warning

Bama called for offsides on the kickoff after the safety. Carolina hanging around.

Top Bottom