Devoe Joseph

zambam

Reaction score
I wonder what he is thinking right now?

I'm just curious how it feels to see the team you transfer from succeed over a team that won the conference you transfferred to.

With Joseph here we would not have seen Dre progress - Joseph would be jacking up shots.

Oh, I am sure he is kicking himself for missing out on an NIT Championship. To join the likes of Penn State, Dayton and Wichita State the past 3 years. Are you serious?

Hey, what if... hey... dude... what if we were... like... what if our WHOLE GALAXY were like... dude, I'm so wasted... what if our WHOLE GALAXY... were like an atom... and this atom... no, dude, hear me out... what if our galaxy were an atom in the foot of a giant... who played SPACE BASKETBALL, MAN? Hey, PUFF, PUFF, PASS!

minngg said:
Oh, I am sure he is kicking himself for missing out on an NIT Championship. To join the likes of Penn State, Dayton and Wichita State the past 3 years. Are you serious?

Instead he's thinking: I'm so happy I transferred, and sat out a year, just to lose in the NIT.

Great move.

Dequitter now has plenty of free time to prepare for his NBA pre-draft workouts (cough,cough)

Hey, what if... hey... dude... what if we were... like... what if our WHOLE GALAXY were like... dude, I'm so wasted... what if our WHOLE GALAXY... were like an atom... and this atom... no, dude, hear me out... what if our galaxy were an atom in the foot of a giant... who played SPACE BASKETBALL, MAN? Hey, PUFF, PUFF, PASS!

Another award nominee, IMO.

The question that needs to be asked: jmag, did you have to get stoned to write that post?

Another award nominee, IMO.

The question that needs to be asked: jmag, did you have to get stoned to write that post?

Well, BG, I won't say that I HAVE to be stoned to post like I do, but it certainly helps.

"hmm...should I try and play in the NBA or make hundreds of thousands of dollars overseas...I wonder if the people at GH still talking about me (laughing out loud)"

"hmm...should I try and play in the NBA or make hundreds of thousands of dollars overseas...I wonder if the people at GH still talking about me (laughing out loud)"

This is the best one yet! He'd HAVE to be high to think that way! Very subtle, Bucky!

With Joseph here we would not have seen Dre progress - Joseph would be jacking up shots.

Seriously. While I loved having him hit some clutch buckets for the Gophs in the past, it was almost sickening to watch him play against Washington. The volume and quality of shots he put up was unreal.

Devoe leading his Ukraine team in scoring. Coming off of a 20 point/5 assists/4 steals 8/11 shooting performance in his last game.

This threat made my morning.. :)

Devoe should have started his third year after leading the team to NCAA tournament with stellar Big 10 tournament. If he would've been given the job that team would have undoubtly been back to tournament and propably made some noise. Great scorer at least on par with Dre with better point guard skills.

Devoe should have started his third year after leading the team to NCAA tournament with stellar Big 10 tournament. If he would've been given the job that team would have undoubtly been back to tournament and propably made some noise. Great scorer at least on par with Dre with better point guard skills.

Please, let's NOT start this up again.

Top Bottom