Describe Eric Decker in one word

Example

ESPN appreciates your dedicated support, Flash, but you're a fool. The one thing those three have in common is that they are ridiculously over-rated and would completely disapear if they were in a system that is any less-convenient for getting attention.

Wait and see -- you will hear someone wonder aloud on a Sunday next year "Why didn't we hear more about Eric Decker in college."

Decker is the kind of player that changes the way the whole game works and some NFL team is going to realize it.

Oh believe me I despise anything and everything about ESPN and their love for Tim Tebow who is the most overrated player in college football. I hope he still insists on entering the NFL draft as a QB. Even though we will have to see him through his rookie contract after that he can disappear like Ryan Leaf.

Hmm Decker is the kind of player that changes the way the whole game works? So in your opinion Decker is the Michael Vick of WR's or the Marshall Faulk of WR's?

I am stating my opinion that Decker is not a game changing reciever. He doesn't have game breaking speed or Larry Fitzgerald type athleticism that makes up for his lack of speed.

I am not hating on Decker, I agree that he is good enough for the NFL but as a 3rd WR/Possesion WR.

Lol. I joined this forum today and I am entitled to my opinion just as you are. Try being constructive with your criticism!

I wasn't intending to critique or criticize. It just looks like a troll post to me. If you honestly feel that way, AND you have watched Decker play... you certainly are entitled to your opinion. I've got nothing I can add if that is the case. I certainly disagree but don't feel it is worth it to say anything beyond that.

When someone uses their first post or two to say something that most would find outrageous, it usually is a troll. Perhaps that isn't the reality in your case. It is just your honest opinion. So be it.

Overrated -

When you all say words such as All-American and clutch I do not think of Decker, in fact he is far from it. He drops a lot of balls that he should catch AND when was the last time Decker came through in the clutch? Have we won any meaningful game this year and was Decker the reason? No!

Furthermore Decker wouldn't even be the number one guy in the SEC, Big 12, and ACC. Brewster said he believes Decker is the best WR in the country, interesting to say the least.

A.J. Green from Georgia is a freak of nature.
OK States Dez Bryant probably the best WR in the nation and he isn't even playing.
Alabama's Julio Jones is a beast, not having that good of a season because their QB play is as suspect as the Gopher's QB play.

I am a strong Gopher Football fan, but please let's be realistic, Eric Decker is a 3rd to 5th round draftpick at best!

Why bother posting here, especially in this thread.

The first Parc Williams reference I've seen on GH ... nice.

You'd have to add Brad Prigge to that list for it to be complete.

haha, only one zumbrota reference from me. I don't know why I liked him so much, I think just because he was the starting linebacker when I was just starting to become a bigger gopher fan (I was probably 10 or so)

The first Parc Williams reference I've seen on GH ... nice.

You'd have to add Brad Prigge to that list for it to be complete.

HA! I worked with Brad in college...he was a cool dude. One of our other coworkers roommates was Parc.....he was pretty intense.

What's next for Decker?

Decker's inability to finish a season in the Big Ten decreases his value substantially at the next level. I wish him the best, but won't be surprised if his body can't hold up.:confused:

Decker's inability to finish a season in the Big Ten decreases his value substantially at the next level. I wish him the best, but won't be surprised if his body can't hold up.:confused:
Not necessarily. I think teams have enough film on him to grasp what kind of player he is. If he had one injury that was chronic that would be one thing, but he's had a couple unrelated injuries that are basically flukes. Learning how to better avoid big hits and not having a QB who so frequently hangs him out to dry will go a long way toward improving his durability.

haha, only one zumbrota reference from me. I don't know why I liked him so much, I think just because he was the starting linebacker when I was just starting to become a bigger gopher fan (I was probably 10 or so)

I grew up in Zumbrota and was 3 years older than Parc. He dunked in an 8th grade basketball game ... nuff said, great athlete.

HA! I worked with Brad in college...he was a cool dude. One of our other coworkers roommates was Parc.....he was pretty intense.

Brad never watched his older brother's games, who was the same age as my older brother. He would show up at all games dressed in pads and a helmet and play tackle football ... by himself.

Great stories, I could go on and on...

Mancrush. Anyone see the postgame on BTN in the MN looker room. Love Decker

Top Bottom