Describe Eric Decker in one word

Catchching (the sound of the cash register and what he does weak in and week out)

Unbelievable (I think he ties Carter/Maroney/ParcWilliams as my favorite Gopher ever)

Overrated -

When you all say words such as All-American and clutch I do not think of Decker, in fact he is far from it. He drops a lot of balls that he should catch AND when was the last time Decker came through in the clutch? Have we won any meaningful game this year and was Decker the reason? No!

Furthermore Decker wouldn't even be the number one guy in the SEC, Big 12, and ACC. Brewster said he believes Decker is the best WR in the country, interesting to say the least.

A.J. Green from Georgia is a freak of nature.
OK States Dez Bryant probably the best WR in the nation and he isn't even playing.
Alabama's Julio Jones is a beast, not having that good of a season because their QB play is as suspect as the Gopher's QB play.

I am a strong Gopher Football fan, but please let's be realistic, Eric Decker is a 3rd to 5th round draftpick at best!

stud! (according to all the women i know ) :)

Overrated -

When you all say words such as All-American and clutch I do not think of Decker, in fact he is far from it. He drops a lot of balls that he should catch AND when was the last time Decker came through in the clutch? Have we won any meaningful game this year and was Decker the reason? No!

Furthermore Decker wouldn't even be the number one guy in the SEC, Big 12, and ACC. Brewster said he believes Decker is the best WR in the country, interesting to say the least.

OK States Dez Bryant probably the best WR in the nation and he isn't even playing.
Alabama's Julio Jones is a beast, not having that good of a season because their QB play is as suspect as the Gopher's QB play.

I am a strong Gopher Football fan, but please let's be realistic, Eric Decker is a 3rd to 5th round draftpick at best!

sorry, but I think he's UNDER rated. I've been to every Gopher home game since 1984 and he's the best of seen on either side of the ball. He is a man among boys.

Ummm...to much man love (Gopher lady the exception :) ) for me...I will bow out of this one if you don't mind :)

No disrespect to Decker, btw!

Example

ESPN appreciates your dedicated support, Flash, but you're a fool. The one thing those three have in common is that they are ridiculously over-rated and would completely disapear if they were in a system that is any less-convenient for getting attention.

Wait and see -- you will hear someone wonder aloud on a Sunday next year "Why didn't we hear more about Eric Decker in college."

Decker is the kind of player that changes the way the whole game works and some NFL team is going to realize it.

Overrated -

Troll alert! Three posts and this is one of them. This guy clearly hasn't watched Gopher football.

Troll alert! Three posts and this is one of them. This guy clearly hasn't watched Gopher football.

Lol. I joined this forum today and I am entitled to my opinion just as you are. Try being constructive with your criticism!

Top Bottom