Derek Burns breaks down vs Syracuse

Yeah. I listened to the most recent "Gopher Gridiron Podcast" with Derek Burns and Luke Buer.
the whole show runs for about 90 minutes. they go through the whole game by evaluating the offense, defense and special teams.

also touched on the playing surface, opt-outs, injuries and other factors that affected the game. well worth listening to. a little bit of discussion on what next year might bring.

Ryan Burns did not participate because he was getting married in Florida.

Just listened to the podcast. Thanks for the link. The detail is great. I found it Interesting how high these guys are on Daniel Jackson and how versatile he has become. As much criticism as I had with the WR corps earlier in the season, Jackson sure has become a bright spot.

Just listened to the podcast. Thanks for the link. The detail is great. I found it Interesting how high these guys are on Daniel Jackson and how versatile he has become. As much criticism as I had with the WR corps earlier in the season, Jackson sure has become a bright spot.
Yeah, the breakdown episodes with Derek are outstanding. I listen to every episode because I'm an addict, but I definitely suggest everyone check out the breakdowns. Derek is so knowledgeable, but he comes across as really humble and level-headed. I bet he'd make a great coach or TV guy.

Derek Burns is Ryan Burns' cousin, or second cousin (?). Not trying to diminish the work, or value of Ryan Burns, but imo much of his insight comes from talking with Derek Burns. I follow both, and think they're both great

Derek Burns is Ryan Burns' cousin, or second cousin (?). Not trying to diminish the work, or value of Ryan Burns, but imo much of his insight comes from talking with Derek Burns. I follow both, and think they're both great
Yup, I totally agree, and I generally enjoy the podcast although Buer can be a tough listen. Ouch...

Top Bottom