Dennis Evans - Is it time to recommit?

Can’t say that I can remember that ever happening without there being a coaching change (kid decommits after a coach was fired and then recommits because they like the replacement). Actually, not sure that has happened, either.
But who knows in this crazy Wild West that is current college hoops.

Has he even been granted his release yet? He's still a Gopher at the moment.

It’s definitely time to recommit!

What are the odds that Evan's recommits to Minnesota
Diddly and squat.

Do you really want a player who let's people get in his ear and distract his focus?

Until Johnson fills that scholly or Evans commits elsewhere....anything is possible.

Someone slip Kool-Aid a couple G's.

Dennis got some bad advise. He took that advise and he can live with it. He's no longer a Gopher. Nothing to see here.
Never bad advice to take a cool half mill lol. It does suck as it sounded like the kid liked Ben and wanted to play here.

Believe he is taking an official to Louisville this weekend.

Evans goes to Louisville this weekend. Would imagine he commits there shortly after. I’m sure they will have read the fine print extremely well on his NIL deal and this won’t be the last we hear of it

Also, what if it doesn't work out at Louisville for him? Stranger things have happened.

Maybe he'd want to transfer to the Gophers?

But we should burn that bridge now? Come on ...

Also, what if it doesn't work out at Louisville for him? Stranger things have happened.

Exactly, he’s a kid. He may go to Louisville and not like the experience and say screw the money I want to play for the coach I wanted to in the first place. We don’t know and it certainly not worth buying the bridge.

Good of him to leave a 9 win school because they suck to go to a 4 win school, because they don't suck?

This is sounding like a High School break up, let her go man, let her go! ;)

Top Bottom