Deion Sanders Replaces Mike Sanford as Head Coach at Colorado | Tim Brewster Likely Lead Assistant

Oh true 😂 I can’t keep track of all the changes.
None of us can. With that said, maybe USC and UCLA are making his point? Assuming it's about resources, including NIL and TV exposure, it appears that two flagship programs seem to agree.

46 players gone (as of last count)....

Next highest teams are (numbers stolen from reddit):
  • Ole Miss/Arizona State: 29
  • Arkansas: 27
  • Cal/Oregon/Texas A&M: 26
Yeah must be the PAC's fault ...
Well there’s 4 pac teams out of the top 7

It strikes me as a little odd that if they want a guy to transfer that they wouldn't let him use resources from the previous regime in order to make it happen. Why protect practice film from the previous coach that is going to feature a ton of players who aren't even on your roster anymore since you ran them all off?

It strikes me as a little odd that if they want a guy to transfer that they wouldn't let him use resources from the previous regime in order to make it happen. Why protect practice film from the previous coach that is going to feature a ton of players who aren't even on your roster anymore since you ran them all off?
I suspect this is less based in reason and more based in Deon only giving a fuck about Deon ... so the idea that you'd just help someone else out as a matter of policy is just not a thing. Maybe it happens sometimes, but otherwise whatever ...

Prime's kid might be talented but he has some serious growing up to do. Has the nerve to question another players loyalty when his dad has basically run all that kids former teammates out of town.
Played pretty good today.

Top Bottom