dear air force fans

Yes, throwing cheese is classy.....:confused::confused:

Since nobody agrees with your blanket statements about the Air Force fans, are you really going to pin your conviction of the entire Air Force fan base on a few slices of chedder?

I saw paper airplanes being thrown out of our student section. One of them almost hit me in the ear. Should I write a "Dear U of M students" post?

Since nobody agrees with your blanket statements about the Air Force fans, are you really going to pin your conviction of the entire Air Force fan base on a few slices of chedder?

I saw paper airplanes being thrown out of our student section. One of them almost hit me in the ear. Should I write a "Dear U of M students" post?

Sure, go ahead. Were you in the band? Deserved to get hit for not playing Apache ;)

With what you've come up with in this thread all I'm reading is the pot calling the kettle black.

False. I did not throw cheese, I did not throw paper air planes, I did not boo....

You're an idiot.

Cheese Throwing History

Here's a link to an article from nine years ago talking about throwing cheese. Personally, I think that is a pretty tacky "tradition", especially when you are visiting another stadium. On another note, I didn't have a problem with any of the Air Force fans I ran into, they all seemed pretty nice:

"Air Force's offensive onslaught prompted a feisty cadet contingent, a shivering blue block seated in the upper deck, to throw something of its own. Cheese. Single slices, wrapped in plastic. Spirit Cheese, the cadets call it, and Frisbeeing the slices toward the field has become a tradition when something good happens.

So when Mike Thiessen busted into the end zone below the cadets, scoring on a 2-yard run in the second quarter to make it 14-7 and giving Air Force a lead it would not relinquish, the yellow stuff rained like oversized confetti in the stadium's south corner."

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4191/is_20001015/ai_n9979376/

False. I did not throw cheese, I did not throw paper air planes, I did not boo....

You're an idiot.

Wow...you really don't get it. You're commenting on the lack of class shown by some AFA fans when you have shown...wait for it...a lack of class throughout this thread. Cheese has nothing to do with it. Keep trying though.

And since you brought up the booing. No, you did not boo. But I quote from your earlier post: "Didn't boo them running out the tunnel, but after dealing with their horrible fans, wish I would've." You admited that you wish you had boo'd the players b/c you didn't like their fans. I'd like to see where this behaviour is considered classy (ok, I suppose you'd pass for classy in Philly). I'm also still waiting for you to come up with a great BS reasoning to explain how boo'ing the players would have counted as respecting them since you were so hung up on pointing out that you can hate the fans while respecting the team/school.

Wow...you really don't get it. You're commenting on the lack of class shown by some AFA fans when you have shown...wait for it...a lack of class throughout this thread. Cheese has nothing to do with it. Keep trying though.

And since you brought up the booing. No, you did not boo. But I quote from your earlier post: "Didn't boo them running out the tunnel, but after dealing with their horrible fans, wish I would've." You admit you wish you had boo'd the players b/c you didn't like their fans. I'd like to see where this behaviour is considered classy (ok, I suppose you'd pass for classy in Philly). I'm also still waiting for you to come up with a great BS reasoning to explain how boo'ing the players would have counted as respecting them since you were so hung up on pointing out that you can hate the fans while respecting the team/school.

There you go again grouping the fans, players, and academy into one combined unit.

I'm not arguing with you anymore, you are about as smart as the pen I'm currently writing with.

There you go again grouping the fans, players, and academy into one combined unit.

Wha? Now I'm just laughing. Can you please quote the specific sentence where I do that? The only way your claim of my grouping the fans/players together makes sense is if you believe that booing the players is somehow an insult to the fans. Is that what you truly believe?

I'm not arguing with you anymore, you are about as smart as the pen I'm currently writing with.

You're not arguing at all. You're babbling on and on about me "grouping" everyone together without bothering to, ya know, prove it.

Top Bottom