Daniel Jackson TD catch was the best #Gophers football moment since _____________?

Antoine Winfield Jr's end zone interception versus Wisconsin.

Since Eric Decker’s td catch against Air Force where he held onto the ball after being knocked unconscious by a defender.

Jackson’s catch was phenomenal
Ranks up there Nax Williams vs Iowa, Tyler Johnson vs Auburn, Eric Decker vs Cal and CrAB vs Fresno

Last edited:

I had tried to think of a few, but re-watched the game and that play a couple of times and I don't know if I can come up with one better than that. Or at least at such a crucial time.

Someone post that video
Been trying to find it, but all I get are NFL interceptions and the INT in OT against Fresno State. The Fresno State INT is wrong because it is not at the Bank, it is in the on the sideline of the end zone and the line of scrimmage is at midfield.

The one I'm thinking of is at the Bank, with the LOS somewhere between the 15 and 30, the pass goes to a receiver in the middle back of the end zone and AWJR flies from the goal line to the back of the end zone to make the INT

Since Eric Decker’s td catch against Air Force where he held onto the ball after being knocked unconscious by a defender.
That was the Cal catch I was referring to in a different thread.

i think CABs catch i believe with seconds left on 4th and 20 or some fricking thing against fresno state , corner end zone. crazy. crazy , crazy... after that win the season took a life of its own

Been trying to find it, but all I get are NFL interceptions and the INT in OT against Fresno State. The Fresno State INT is wrong because it is not at the Bank, it is in the on the sideline of the end zone and the line of scrimmage is at midfield.

The one I'm thinking of is at the Bank, with the LOS somewhere between the 15 and 30, the pass goes to a receiver in the middle back of the end zone and AWJR flies from the goal line to the back of the end zone to make the INT
That was Fresno St as well, two years in a row. You must be a new fan. They are red and white.

That was Fresno St as well, two years in a row. You must be a new fan. They are red and white.
No, I've been around quite a while. Have a family history of attending UMN and going to games. Had student season tickets for the final season in Memorial Stadium. Long enough that the B1G really meant Big Ten and Red & White only means Wisconsin.

I thought the AK to DJ pass and catch in the 2022 Badger's game was pretty impressive. It also made the ESPN top plays.

Top Bottom