CS-Northridge - Memphis

Reaction score
Northridge giving Memphis all it can handle. Memphis up 34-31 but should be losing...one of Memphis' players has 17pts.

Memphis better step it up. I don't have faith in those kids being able to read or write, but I put a lot of faith in them making it to at lease the Elite 8!

GL, you said:

"Memphis better step it up. I don't have faith in those kids being able to read or write, but I put a lot of faith in them making it to at lease the Elite 8!"

They can read and write....at an 8th grade level. LOL

Sounds like Memphis had a load of foul trouble in the 1st half.

Sallie is the Memphis guy with 17 points ... started 5/5 or something nailing 3's. He only averages 4.5

Let's go Northridge!!

Sounds like Memphis had a load of foul trouble in the 1st half.

Sallie is the Memphis guy with 17 points ... started 5/5 or something nailing 3's. He only averages 4.5

Let's go Northridge!!

Let's NOT go Northridge....my bracket is over if the upset happens.

Mine too, I have Memphis going to the Final Four.

GL, you said:

"Memphis better step it up. I don't have faith in those kids being able to read or write, but I put a lot of faith in them making it to at lease the Elite 8!"

They can read and write....at an 8th grade level. LOL

My bad. Give credit where it is due. ;)

Bracket Buster in progress .. stay tuned, lot's of time left.

Would lover to see...

the used car salesman Calipari go down this early. Salle, it was noted by one of the radio broadcasters.....was denied admission at NEBRASKA, but somehow coach Cal found a way to get him in. They are the new UNLV as far as I'm concerned.

Lefty? Do you mean to insinuate that Tark the Shark was a little shady?

Question: Has a 15 seed ever beaten a 2 seed?

I think either 4 or 5 times, last time it happened was 2001, Hampton knocked off Iowa state

Memphis regains control, up by 6 now. I'm not sure whether to be relieved for my bracket, or disappointed that the upset didn't happen.

Memphis regains control, up by 6 now. I'm not sure whether to be relieved for my bracket, or disappointed that the upset didn't happen.

I'm a little bit of both considering I don't have any money on the Tourney.

That's always a tough call - as basketball fans, that's what MM is about, upsets. But I think we all love and protect our brackets like they're our babies...so I have to go with my brackets!

That's always a tough call - as basketball fans, that's what MM is about, upsets. But I think we all love and protect our brackets like they're our babies...so I have to go with my brackets!

Had Northridge won, I would have gone a fantastic 0-3 for the first set of games, and I'd be well on my way to drawing a big red X over my bracket by the end of the day...

Im just gonna go out and say it....in my only money bracket i have Memphis winning it all. I hope that was the scare they needed

I had Memphis losing in the second round...so an upset would have helped me. Too bad, Heck of a game to watch though.

Had Memphis losing in the 3rd round, so I can go either way with them winning today or losing. I do enjoy the upsets early in the brackets however, it makes it interesting to say the least....

Top Bottom