Credibility of EOAA Report

Here, let me help you by highlighting the only thing you said that makes sense

I don't know you but you appear to be another moron that has nothing interesting, informative, or intelligent to say about the Gopher rape case. GopherHole is overrun with you guys these days.

I just thinking we should probably exercise a little caution until it all plays out.

There will always be people like UpNorth out there tapping away on their keyboard wearing his "Duke LaCrosse Must Go" T-Shirt with his "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" sweatshirt drapped over the back of his chair, but the intelligent world needs to be a bit more measured.

Sort of true. There was an attorney present for the player interviews, it was the victims attorney........

The EOAA is full of attorneys as well and if you read the EOAA, it read like a written argument by an attorney (not like an impartial fact finder). So she had her attorney (which she should) and another team of attorneys on her side.

The EOAA is full of attorneys as well and if you read the EOAA, it read like a written argument by an attorney (not like an impartial fact finder). So she had her attorney (which she should) and another team of attorneys on her side.

Sorry, I think maybe I wasn't clear. The vicitm's attorney wasn't just the only attorney present for the victim's interview(which she should be), the victims attorney was there for the player interviews. They were unrepresented.

Sorry, I think maybe I wasn't clear. The vicitm's attorney wasn't just the only attorney present for the victim's interview(which she should be), the victims attorney was there for the player interviews. They were unrepresented.

I know what you were saying. I was saying it was even worse than just her lawyer was present. She also clearly had the EOAA on her side as well.

Do we know that the accused players attorney was informed of the hearings? That needs to be addressed.

Do we know that the accused players attorney was informed of the hearings? That needs to be addressed.

They were not aware of why they were there and most of course were not represented by counsel.

If your idea of what this investigation was, is based on preconceived notions of formal hearings or people being "brought in" for questioning, you would be wrong.

They were not aware of why they were there and most of course were not represented by counsel.

If your idea of what this investigation was, is based on preconceived notions of formal hearings or people being "brought in" for questioning, you would be wrong.

It was not my idea that this was like a formal hearing, nor did I understand it to be an interrogation. The question has been raised by many, not myself, that there was no "due process" by not having attorneys present for the athletes. My question is only of discovery of a particular fact on the EOAA interviews. Glad you asked. Glad to respond.

Top Bottom