Creativity on game days

Jesus H! Your internetz are superior to mine. Or those are new. Either way, Aggie is the winner again.

See, that's EXACTLY what I'm talking about, though. How many fans (especially the older ones) will take the time, effort, and money to get the items needed for a gold-out?

1 down, 50,804 to go.
(I'm embellishing)

Why am I getting echos of "Come on fans, let's get energized", or an enema, whichever is more fun!

Really, how hard can "Dress Your Seat Color" be?

The Strib gave out gold jerseys with season tix a few years back. Most of us have one or two laying around. Otherwise how expensive can a gold T be?

I found it once I went to google it. At first I was going to ask for a link, then I realized you were trying to pull some zen master "change comes from within" thing and I flexed the goog. Already snagged a pair. :clap: My life is complete. ish. not really.

Do you know anyone who screenprints? Why not buy a gold hoodie and gold pants and screen print it.

Headed that way

Do you know anyone who screenprints? Why not buy a gold hoodie and gold pants and screen print it.

I've thought about it, but then there is the whol licensing issue and everything. But I am pretty close to saying heck with it. I need a gold snowmobile suit and they don't seem to be figuring that one out.:cool:

Top Bottom