Crazy thought on a new AD

As discussed on an off-topic thread, I nominate Twins President Dave St. Peter. He's done a great job with the Twins and knows many of the right people in town for the fund-raising aspects of the job. I have no idea how he'd do hiring/firing coaches, but could it really be any worse? The Twins have been a model for that as well, though I guess 2/2 is a small sample size. I trust he'd have an assistant AD strong in that area, especially for the minor sports.

Joel has a degree in marketing? Wow, it's great to learn something new everyday.

No kidding. Maybe he'd like to put that to work sometime. You know, raising money or something. Maybe after he finishes chiseling Tubby's contract extension into that tablet of granite.

I know most of you will say "Wisconsin?", but following Wisconsin's lead in the early 90's by hiring an alum who has risen into senior management of a large corporation might be the way to get solid leadership in the department.

I know most of you will say "Wisconsin?", but following Wisconsin's lead in the early 90's by hiring an alum who has risen into senior management of a large corporation might be the way to get solid leadership in the department.

Wisconsin?

Top Bottom