Craig Drummond

Sotakid

Reaction score
is there really talk about him coming to the Gophers? would be huge if he did

The Illinois kid who went to Ole Miss?

Is there legit rumors, or are we just starting one now?

I seen a headline thread over at Rivals, but do not have membership and the headline itself was inconclusive.

All rumors. There is talk of him coming to the big 10, there are 3 teams that MIGHT be in the running (Minn, Ill, or Mich)

He couldnt get into most big 10 schools.

He couldnt last at Ole Miss. He quit after something like 2 games due to personal issues.

Now he would have to sit out a year here and not screw up.

I like my lottery odds better.

He couldnt get into most big 10 schools.

He couldnt last at Ole Miss. He quit after something like 2 games due to personal issues.

Now he would have to sit out a year here and not screw up.

I like my lottery odds better.

To be fair he had ONE foreign language credit that didn't transfer to Big-10 schools for some reason. He graduated High School in December and was an early enrollee in college. Not exactly an academic risk.

Coach Nutt as Ole' Miss said something to the effect of he wished guys wouldn't enroll early because they're so young, they miss a lot of normal high school social interaction and rights of passage.

To me (And it's just me reading the tea leaves) it sounds like he really wanted to get to college and start dominating. He couldn't get into the Big-10 early as he wanted to he went to the deep South and regrets being so far from home and in a completely different culture than the Midwestern one he's used to (Ever been to Mississippi?). Maybe he's not a bad kid and screw up, just overzealous and looking for a different opportunity closer to home. Me, I'd take him in a heartbeat.

Top Bottom