Could MSU Bond Together for a Inspired Performance Against Illinois?

5 teams now within 1 game of 1st place in the West.

Illinois 4-2
MN, PUR, IOWA, WISC all 3-3

Quite amusing reading all of these "zero chance" hot takes
It wasn't a hot take. MSU just suspended a bunch of defensive starters and has played like hot garbage all year while Illinois has looked very good.

West suddenly got a lot more interesting.

Why the F would MSU throw on 3rd and goal with 1:10 left when they could have run and killed another 40 seconds. Good lord that was a horrible decision.
They deserve it, if they somehow lose. Wtf?

23-15 MSU over Illinois.

Here's to you Otis. Good prediction.:drink:

Last edited:

What can I say……
SCOREBOARD!

Now if I can just win the Powerball.

You’ve seen this before, controversy and scandal rocks a sports team to its core and the team somehow rallied against the world and produces a performance most thought they were incapable of.

Can Mel Tucker lead MSU to such a performance?

Example: Gopher basketball returns from Wisconsin with most the team suspended for a sexual encounter with a young lady. With only 5 scholarship players left on the team and a few walk-ons, the “Iron 5” takes on number 10 in the nation Iowa and wins!

I give the Spartans a good chance of doing something similar!

Well, done. I didn't even post on the thread last week...because I thought it was such a crazy notion to think as being remotely possible.

What can I say……
SCOREBOARD!

Now if I can just win the Powerball.
Got any feelings about Indiana against Ohio State or Nebraska against Michigan?

Hopefully you don't have any about Northwestern pulling it together against us. :)

Got any feelings about Indiana against Ohio State or Nebraska against Michigan?

Hopefully you don't have any about Northwestern pulling it together against us. :)
Short of an early or mid week scandal at one of these programs, I’m afraid not.

Take whoever plays MSU to beat the spread as they are going to be gassed.

Quite amusing reading all of these "zero chance" hot takes

I was one of them. Once I got back into cell coverage after deer hunting on Saturday, I checked the score and didn't believe ESPN had the result right. I checked the stats, which the Illini dominated, and still didn't believe the score. I had the read the recap to believe it.

That Purdue is pissing me off again.

We'd basically control our own destiny as Illinois will lose at Michigan.

Dammit!
It's THE heartbreaker of the 2022 season.

Top Bottom