Confirmed: Gophs Vs. Texas Tech in Alamo

WriterGoph

Reaction score
You will see it announced in the near future here, but the Gophers are finally headed to San Antonio for the Alamo Bowl. Texas Tech is the opponent.

Consider this fact.

You will see it announced in the near future here, but the Gophers are finally headed to San Antonio for the Alamo Bowl. Texas Tech is the opponent.

Consider this fact.

Where is this from?

Make a prediction ahead of time, if it works out, can say "I called it!" I not, sounds foolish and never heard from again. "DUH"!

Make a prediction ahead of time, if it works out, can say "I called it!" I not, sounds foolish and never heard from again. "DUH"!

Exactly and my last name wouldn't be Lemming if I didn't follow him right off this cliff.

Too bad. Only chance for victory was Iowa State in the Insight.

Gophers aren't going to the Alamo. Sorry Writer

we are 10 minutes to knowning where we are going.

This thread is a good example of why people should wait for confirmation before spamming the forums with fallacy.

Consider this fact.

By the inflexible rules of internet protocol, this must now become your signature on each post.

Great, all my lemmings died because of you writer. Thanks a lot.

Great, all my lemmings died because of you writer. Thanks a lot.

Dude, you have to put a blocker lemming right there on the edge so that they turn around and walk the other way!!!!

Great prediction!?!? Is Rittenberg off ESPN Blog posing as WriterGopher? Nice work.....

My apologies. I eat crow. Someone who I find usually reliable told me this. I posted it.

Let me know if anyone needs me to send them a box of Kleenex.

Credibility lost

Take it easy on WriterGoph - he admitted he was wrong, it was from a great source, that's all he can do. It's not like he was the only one that was predicting the Alamo Bowl.

I know I've had really good sources, that had been right 99% of the time, that are wrong 1% (and I've posted the "rumor")...doesn't mean they're a bad source, you have to look at the big picture. Things change.

You don't see enough lemmings references on a day to day basis

Thanks, GL. I am not really going to lose sleep over my "lack of credibility" on GH though. I think I will muster the strength to move on from this - at least I hope I will.
I just tried to post something that I felt was true. Sorry to let everyone down. Hopefully, through lots of therapy, everyone else can find a way to get past this as well.

Top Bottom