Comedy Routines

I don't watch a lot of newer comedy routines. I like the classics - George Carlin, Richard Pryor, and early Eddie Murphy.

I remember watching some comedy show on HBO, and Richard Belzer did a routine with Robin Williams that was a take-off on the Marx Brothers. "Hey, Rusty, I hear you like-a the drugs....?

Now, I have to admit that I have watched the 'Redneck Comedy tour' guys. Ron White is pretty good and I liked Bill Engvall, the "Here's your sign" guy.

But, in general, I haven't watched as much comedy since I quit smoking pot. I wonder if there is any correlation........

I should have posted this a while ago, this guy was just at Acme, and I really like him. This is a throwback to his first network shot all the way back in 2016:

Right from MN, and a proud MN sportsfan, Nick Swardson.

Hilarious stuff, when he was sober enough to do it. Unfortunately (for his health, at least), a lot of his material is around, because of, or tangentially related to being wasted.

I do believe he is sober now. Or he was somewhat recently, hope it stuck.

Uecker Miller Lite pitchman.

I thought he was pretty good when he hosted, Peyton Manning dropped in again on this week's SNL.

Between Fun with Real Audio, The Ambiguously Gay Duo and Triumph the Insult Comedy Dog Robert Smigel has put out some incredible stuff.
"If you're here, who's at home disappointing your parents?"

I've always been a big fan of the celebrity roasts. I don't think they've had one for a while though so hopefully they bring them back.

Not actually a comedy routine but I love it.
1662429400526.png

RIP Judy Tenuta. I must admit I haven't heard her in a long, long time but damn she was good. Flaky, clever and brash. "Come closer to the Love Goddess!"

Meatsauce at Canterbury on YouTube. the nadir of comedy. The boy who wanted to be famous

Even home video of the SCTV Cast & Crew softball game produces some sweet chuckles.

While just having fun, they still pay homage to the show...it's at "Melonville Stadium".

Even home video of the SCTV Cast & Crew softball game produces some sweet chuckles.

While just having fun, they still pay homage to the show...it's at "Melonville Stadium".

I bet Candy could crush the ball.

I've always like Jim Gaffigan, especially now that I have children of my own.

These two very funny guys will be performing at House of Comedy at Mall of America this Friday - Sunday. Great live show.

If you’re a Impractical Jokers fan, we saw Joe Gatto recently. I didn’t have high expectations. He’s funny on TV but that doesn’t mean he would automatically be funny in standup.

But he ended up being really funny. We enjoyed the show. He talked some about the show but it wasn’t the majority of it by any means and I think that was good.

Common man is not funny even if his side kick Max laughs at everything the dingdong says.

Paul Simon, Still Crazy After All These Years.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Top Bottom