Colton

Somebody explain to me why in the world Green doesn't at least get a foul when he elbowed Iverson?

What a factor Colton was tonight, forget the twin towers RS3 is a sissy girl.

I was a huge fan of the high/low game that Colt/Ralph used to walk all over the Sparty early on in the game. I never though I would like them both on the court until Ralph threaded the needle a couple times to Colt.

But you have to admit that Colt is a hot-head sometimes. He has had more than his share of hard fouls (although most of them were early in the season). I was so happy to see him be the bigger man than Green by not saying a word, just staring him down. I feel like he has matured a ton this season and I feel like the combination of Ralph and Colt could dominate the Big Ten paint for the next couple years.

Originally Posted by josh087
Something tells me he wont be the same tomorrow facing Roe, Morgan, and Green.

I was wrong about Colt. He was instrumental in the victory tonight. He was the physical big inside we needed against the physical Spartans.

I put this in another post, but I thought the best inside play of the night was when Colt boxed out on the offensive rebound and DJ got the rebound dunk. That is textbook boox out and team rebounding.

Top Bottom