Colton

Something tells me he wont be the same tomorrow facing Roe, Morgan, and Green.

Iverson is improving- a lot. The last few games he is playing with confidence and maintaining his balance. He's going to be a beast next year! I like what we are seeing out of Sampson, Joseph and Iverson late in the year. Something to build on.

bga

Iverson is improving- a lot. The last few games he is playing with confidence and maintaining his balance. He's going to be a beast next year! I like what we are seeing out of Sampson, Joseph and Iverson late in the year. Something to build on.

Agreed !

:clap::clap::clap:

Iverson played awesome and I love what I've been seeing from him lately. When he is finishing the way he did tonight he is a force. Westbrook played really well and within himself, Devoe played really well, Damian did his thing, Sampson, Carter, and Hoffarber played well even though they didn't put up monster numbers. Couldn't ask for much more from tonight's game if you ask me. Hopefully this carries over to the Michigan State game, if it does they will have their hands full.

Maybe we won't have to see any more posts about how he's a Division Two player. He's still going to have ups and downs but anybody should be able to see his potential as a real contributor next year.

I agree 100% bga1. Those three sophomores are all making solid strides and are playing with much more confidence. I know the nay-sayers (where are they tonight?!) will jump all over them when they have a bad game, but it's clear that they are coming into their own.

Go Gophers!!

Joseph is going to be a phenomenal player next year...Mark my words.

Joseph is going to be a phenomenal player next year...Mark my words.

I see Devoe really stepping his game up next year as well. I've liked what I've seen from him the last few games.

I really like how much he has improved this year. He is on the verge of becoming a beast!

Maybe we won't have to see any more posts about how he's a Division Two player. He's still going to have ups and downs but anybody should be able to see his potential as a real contributor next year.

Agree. People who blast players everytime they have a bad game usually end up looking like morons sooner or later. In Iverson's case you only have to see what a huge presents he is, to know he will always have a useful role to play.

No BTN at my school...can someone summarize his play for me? I'm curious about how he went 5-5. Post moves? Putbacks? Dunks?

No BTN at my school...can someone summarize his play for me? I'm curious about how he went 5-5. Post moves? Putbacks? Dunks?
A layup after a drop down pass from Joseph, couple of nice post moves, a sky hook, an alley-oop layup curling to the hoop over their post...Iverson played well. He is definitely coming into his own. I'm glad we have him.

Nice, thanks for the recap. Good to hear he scored in a variety of ways.

A layup after a drop down pass from Joseph, couple of nice post moves, a sky hook, an alley-oop layup curling to the hoop over their post...Iverson played well. He is definitely coming into his own. I'm glad we have him.

Let's not forget the quick spin move to the left along the base line that left Devoe smiling! Colton was fouled on the move and went to the free throw line where he is looking good!

ulmer

The concern I have is the reffing has stymied Iverson a little this year, how many times has he gotten the whistle for nothing. Hopefully in a neutral arena calls don`t get Izzoizied.

I think when Iverson is aggressive instead of reactionary he isn't getting those foul calls. Earlier in the year, he would get pushed, he would push back and get called. There were some close calls charge/block that he didnt get but hopefully the fate will change.

Colt45 & DevoeJoe

He actually looked like a ball player... an athlete. He's looked better for a few weeks, but Colt was almost unrecognizable last night with his footwork, hook and quick spin move. If he keeps his confidence up and demands the ball, Devoe and company will get it to him.

Joseph's three assists and zero turnovers isn't that impressive on paper, but he had a great all around game, way to take care of the ball.

I've never got the dislike for Colt 45. He's always had pretty good footwork in the post and has been a solid defender and rebounder. He's not as stiff as people think. His main issues have been his hands/touch, his lack of jumping ability, and his confidence. I remember thinking last year that if he worked on his touch around the basket he'd be a solid player and he's shown it the last few weeks. I love that he's used the hook a bit to complement the up and under, and then last night he broke out the drop step and baseline spin, too. That's 2 post moves he's shown he can go to and 2 more that look promising. If he stays under control he's very effective around the basket. If only he could get off his feet just a little bit more

"We can build on this!!!" Herm Edwards

I think him missing so many close shots really frustrated people because he seemed to just have zero touch. He also turned the ball over and fouled a good amount, but he seems to be improving all of those areas. I feel like he got called for so many fouls earlier in the year where he just stood with his hands up and someone jumped into him.

What a factor Colton was tonight, forget the twin towers RS3 is a sissy girl.

Something tells me he wont be the same tomorrow facing Roe, Morgan, and Green.
Must be drinking some very potent OJ, time to pass out now. Share some of your puppy upper sometime.

Top Bottom