Colorado game predictions

btowngopher

Reaction score
Colorado Game Prediction

It’s unclear whether this writer even knows who the QB will be for Colorado since he writes that Noyer entered the portal under the QB breakdown, and then states that the mobility of Noyer, the incumbent, is noteworthy under the game breakdown.

Colorado will be relatively low talent but scrappy and tough. They aren't good, but they'll be tough and physical. If Minnesota is getting back to how they were 2 years ago, you should win a 40-20ish game.

It's a game you could easily lose, but should win if Minnesota is going be a 9 or 10 win team again. They did pretty well last year in a shortened season, but they dodged some of the best teams on their schedule. Kind of fool's gold. But they'll be established and confident, and while the speed and size isn't going to wow anyone, they won't be a pushover. They'll also likely be coming off an ass kicking.

Biggest "if" is the Minnesota defense. If your front 7 is garbage, they're going to run on you.

Colorado will be relatively low talent but scrappy and tough. They aren't good, but they'll be tough and physical. If Minnesota is getting back to how they were 2 years ago, you should win a 40-20ish game.

It's a game you could easily lose, but should win if Minnesota is going be a 9 or 10 win team again. They did pretty well last year in a shortened season, but they dodged some of the best teams on their schedule. Kind of fool's gold. But they'll be established and confident, and while the speed and size isn't going to wow anyone, they won't be a pushover. They'll also likely be coming off an ass kicking.

Biggest "if" is the Minnesota defense. If your front 7 is garbage, they're going to run on you.
Our front 7 won’t be garbage. The Minnesota defense will surprise people this year.

They beat UCLA and stanford last year.

Is this game strictly on Pac-12 network or is there another way to watch?

I think it's on Xfinity.

It is along with the SEC network. I should say that it "was" at least. Xfinity frequently gives AND takes away channels.

It is along with the SEC network. I should say that it "was" at least. Xfinity frequently gives AND takes away channels.

I've seen Pac-12 on my channel list before. It's always been a locked channel, as I haven't paid for whatever nonsensical package that it's on.

Today.....I can't find it anywhere.

The SEC Network has been available to me for the past couple of years. Haven't had to subscribe to an extra package.

I've seen Pac-12 on my channel list before. It's always been a locked channel, as I haven't paid for whatever nonsensical package that it's on.

Today.....I can't find it anywhere.

The SEC Network has been available to me for the past couple of years. Haven't had to subscribe to an extra package.

It probably is within that "Sports and Entertainment" package that is an add on. A few years ago, they had the gall to switch Turner Classic Movies (which had always been included among the normal cable channels) to that package. It didn't belong in there. It was just a way to squeeze more money from existing customers.

It probably is within that "Sports and Entertainment" package that is an add on. A few years ago, they had the gall to switch Turner Classic Movies (which had always been included among the normal cable channels) to that package. It didn't belong in there. It was just a way to squeeze more money from existing customers.

Even channels that you don't subscribe to show up in the guide. I couldn't even find the Pac-12 Network when I looked yesterday. But I know that I've seen it before.

Even channels that you don't subscribe to show up in the guide. I couldn't even find the Pac-12 Network when I looked yesterday. But I know that I've seen it before.

I just checked it after reading your post and I have it. It's not listed in the usual location for HD sports channels (upper half of 800 numbers). On my guide, the non-HD channel is #250 and the HD channel is #1329.

I just checked it after reading your post and I have it. It's not listed in the usual location for HD sports channels (upper half of 800 numbers). On my guide, the non-HD channel is #250 and the HD channel is #1329.

That would explain why I didn't see it. SEC and the other "extra" sports channels are around the 950s here. Never would have thought to look in the 1300s.

Gopher Sports just lists the Pac-12 network, they usually know.
This absolutely sucks. We are pretty much relegated to listening on radio since no one actually has the Pac 12 network.

UCLA wasn't very good. Stanford was ok.
I'd actually take the opposite tack coming into this year. UCLA lost some close shootouts and should be good this year -- Stanford meanwhile snuck by for four wins with Davis Mills and now have no one near him coming back.

This absolutely sucks. We are pretty much relegated to listening on radio since no one actually has the Pac 12 network.
I have it.
I have youtubeTV. I can't justify paying well over $100/mo with xfinity. Enjoy. I will turn on the Gopher sports app and listen.
I also have it, although not in HD. I agree that it's too bad that the viewership in Minnesota will be limited, but this is exactly the type of non-conference series I want them to play, so I think it's worth the hassle.

As an aside, it looks like I will be attending the game out in Boulder, so maybe I can rent out my place for the weekend to MennoSota? :)

If you stream you can sign up for a Fubo or Sling free trial, they both carry PAC 12. That's what I plan on doing. Maybe run it on your laptop and mirror it to your TV if not, depending on what your setup is.

If you stream you can sign up for a Fubo or Sling free trial, they both carry PAC 12. That's what I plan on doing. Maybe run it on your laptop and mirror it to your TV if not, depending on what your setup is.
Perhaps. I had Sling, probably 10 years ago when it came out. They had a blue and orange option (can't recall the exact colors). Not sure which one would have the Pac. But, that's a good thought, if they carry Pac.

Wonder if there's any chance a local tv station would pick it up?

Wonder if there's any chance a local tv station would pick it up?
I doubt it. They would have to send a crew to call the game or contract with the Pac-12 network, which would just tell them to get their network via a cable company. Perhaps a sports bar is in order.

Colorado Game Predictions:

1) Colorado gets their asses kicked
2) Colorado is too scared to even show up
3) Ohio State is still hurting from getting their asses kicked from the Gophs.
4) Michigan loses again to Ohio State. OK not part of this thread but still good.

Tom Fornelli has an article up on Sportsline about 5 teams that could cause CFP chaos. The Buffs are one of those teams:

Colorado

I can already hear people telling me they're not national title contenders, but in a world where the Pac-12 still has access to the College Football Playoff, there are three teams in the conference that are all capable of winning it and getting there. The two obvious choices are Oregon and USC. The other team in Washington, which like Oregon, has reached the College Football Playoff before. Well, however serious you consider those three as contenders or not, it doesn't change the fact that Colorado will play all three of them this season.

The Buffs will get USC in early October before finishing the month with a road trip against Oregon. Then, in the penultimate game of the regular season, they'll welcome Washington to Folsom Field. And that's not all! Before the Buffs ever begin Pac-12 play, they'll be heading to Denver to play a neutral site game against Texas A&M during the second week of the season. The Buffs caught the college football world by surprise last season, and they'll have four chances to grab the nation's attention again this season.

I think some people assume this is a PAC 12 team on the level of Oregon State. I don't believe that to be the case.

Impressed on the correct usage of "penultimate." Usually misused definition wise.

As to the Buffs...we caught the CFB world by surprise last year too...the wrong kind of surprise for us.

Good for them last year but hope we prevail that particular Saturday...then they can kick butt from there from penultimate to ultimate games in the PAC-12.

Impressed on the correct usage of "penultimate." Usually misused definition wise.

As to the Buffs...we caught the CFB world by surprise last year too...the wrong kind of surprise for us.

Good for them last year but hope we prevail that particular Saturday...then they can kick butt from there from penultimate to ultimate games in the PAC-12.
Colorado catches UCLA in its antepenultimate regular season game. Just sayin’ …

Top Bottom