College Gameday Minneapolis

Highly, highly likely as long as the Gophers win today. Wisconsin should too, but I don't know if it matters too much for Gameday.

Highly, highly likely as long as the Gophers win today. Wisconsin should too, but I don't know if it matters too much for Gameday.
From Gamedays perspective they want both teams to win, so it's an 10-1 vs 9-2 top 12 showdown for the Big Ten west title.

Mentioned on Game Day that MN WI games today have Game Day implications.

Don't they announce where the show will be next week, during the show?

LAME that they're trying to weasel their way out of it, probably for the Iron Bowl, if Minn or Wisc lose. F'n LAME.

Just win today, and tomorrow will come!

Don't they announce where the show will be next week, during the show?

LAME that they're trying to weasel their way out of it, probably for the Iron Bowl, if Minn or Wisc lose. F'n LAME.

They sometimes do, sometimes don't. It's hard to imagine the scenario that would kill it here. No matter what it's either the West championship or West champ Minnesota playing in the most played rivalry in CFB while very much alive for the CFP and Rose Bowl.

Maybe a double upset loss weekend would send them elsewhere?

They're looking for a way not to have to come here. I think if either of us loses, even if it's only the Gophers, but that would still knock us down in the rankings, they'll slink away like cowards.

Ya sounds like we take care of business and Gameday is a lock.

Yes. I'd sooner win the west today.

Gameday to Minneapolis should be announce tonight. No way they not coming here.

On the Oregon/ASU game just now, they were talking about how cold it got in the desert at night. He then told Herbstriet that it gets real cold in Minneapolis too.

Assuming we get GameDay next week, thoughts on where this will be located?

It is official!!! Just announced on the Oregon game that Gameday is coming to Minnesota!!!

Top Bottom