College Gameday Minneapolis

They just confirm on air. Gameday heading to Minneapolis. 1st time ever Minnesota will host gameday.

Perfect! We'll get a blizzard ordered just in time for the game! ?

Dilly bar specials will be offered. ?

Set location to be announced. My hearing isn't the best but it sounds like "Near St. Anthony Falls".

I wonder where they can find a spot to host it?
Perhaps the Anoka County Fairgrounds?

I experienced GameDay my last semester at NDSU and let me tell you, it's an unbelievable experience and an incredible spectacle. I hope the Students and the fans all enjoy it. I'm so happy for the exposure this will bring to the University and to finally see Minnesota in the limelight. Make this an epic Saturday to remember! RTB Ski-U-Mah Go Gophers!c

Set location to be announced. My hearing isn't the best but it sounds like "Near St. Anthony Falls".

I think that was just a throw away sound but. St Anthony falls is too far from Campus IMO. Not a lot of students would make the trio over there.

They should set up a Dairy Queen for the fans.

They should set up a Dairy Queen for the fans.

This will be an exceptionally good marketing ploy for Dairy Queen! Dilly Bar Dan, you are unofficially the face of Dilly Bars!

This will be an exceptionally good marketing ploy for Dairy Queen! Dilly Bar Dan, you are unofficially the face of Dilly Bars!
That could be ritual of the program. "Ice cream in November". Sure beats that "jump around" crap.

I’m actually worried about this weather. It’ll hurt our passing game more than Wisconsin’s

I think that was just a throw away sound but. St Anthony falls is too far from Campus IMO. Not a lot of students would make the trio over there.
Northrup Mall.

Holy ******* sh*t.

Hosting this proves that the national media is actually starting to buy into this program and Fleck. This is amazing.

Somewhere here, with Oak Street closed off

XdcrghN.jpg

I think they should host it on Nicollet Mall right square downtown.
Embrace the city.

The narration is from the NCAA video game. For some reason that's the fact they say when you play at TCF Bank Stadium.

The narration is from the NCAA video game. For some reason that's the fact they say when you play at TCF Bank Stadium.
Thanks for the update on that.

Top Bottom