College Basketball 2021-2022 Thread

MN native Jordair Jett was inducted into the St Louis Hall today. And was then kicked out of the arena after an incident with Dayton players. Haven’t found any video of exactly what happened but apparently Jett was getting into it pretty good with players.

Highest scoring game for the week goes to Charles Pride of Bryant with a 44 point performance against St Francis (PA)
Charlie was 16 of 26, 1 of 4 from 3 and 11 for 11 on free throws. 12 rebounds also in the 89-82 victory.
Came right back the next game and scored 32 with 10 rebounds. Quite the week.
(Assuming no one beats that in the rest of today's games.)

Few 1st place teams with games today.
Iona is @ Niagara
Gaels have won 8 straight and 13 of their last 14. Undefeated in conference play with an 11-0 mark.
Loyola of Chicago travels to Missouri Sate in a big one for 1st place in the MVC
The Ramblers were beaten by 10 earlier in the year when they hosted the Bears.
Houston is looking to join the 20 win club today. Cougars are undefeated in the American and visit Cincinnati.

MN native Jordair Jett was inducted into the St Louis Hall today. And was then kicked out of the arena after an incident with Dayton players. Haven’t found any video of exactly what happened but apparently Jett was getting into it pretty good with players.

A674DC34-045C-453A-A365-671018352D16.jpeg

Iona in trouble, down by 5 with about 9 minutes left.
They lose 80-71

Last edited:

Gotta think there’s a chance he transfers home if he doesn’t go pro.

I could see Garcia returning to Minnesota. By rule, he would have to sit out a year. He used his immediately eligible transfer already. One time deal.

I could see Garcia returning to Minnesota. By rule, he would have to sit out a year. He used his immediately eligible transfer already. One time deal.
I’m assuming he could try to get a waiver due to family health issues or did they completely get rid of that?

Never won the conference, is 54 and 85 in conference games. Give me a final 4 or a conference title before i throw around great. Just my opinion.
49-39 at ISU in conference is not bad. 46-26 his last 4 years is really good...at ISU.

Big Ten Games today

wisconsin @ Michigan State
Illinois @ Purdue (Last meeting, Kofii fouled out with10 pts and 5 rbs-The 5's for Purdue totaled 34 and 15)
Michigan @ Penn State
Indiana @ Northwestern

Last edited:

Big one in the MAC tonight with Ohio @ Toledo
Rockets are undefeated at home. Played earlier in the season with Toledo winning by quite a bit.
(ESPN Matchup Predictor has it 72.5 for Toledo. Thought it would be a little closer. Maybe it isn't all that big of a game)

Roddy and Colorado State visit Nevada. Wolfpack fans have to be disappointed in the job Alford is doing after the Musselman success there.

How about Boise St, and Wyoming who is being coached by a former Boise asst?

Is Rice a lifer?? Waiting for Gonzaga??
Rice and Tommy Lloyd would both have a tough decision to make if either of them got a call when Mark Few decides to retire. Lloyd has it rolling at Arizona and may stay put. Rice's decision would be a little/lot easier imo.

Watching Iowa St/WVU and decided to look up Kalscheur's stats. The shooting regression is truly amazing. Thought it couldn't get worse than last season, but it has. 24% from 3, 34% overall for the season. 0-5 tonight.

Watching Iowa St/WVU and decided to look up Kalscheur's stats. The shooting regression is truly amazing. Thought it couldn't get worse than last season, but it has. 24% from 3, 34% overall for the season. 0-5 tonight.
Which is a little better than his .316 last season, but see your point. Every game he has ever played in college he has started. Never has came off the bench in 112 games, which I found surprising.

Top Bottom