College Basketball 2021-2022 Thread

Mississippi State had a first half lead of 11....and an eight point lead with a little of six minutes remaining in their game against undefeated Colorado State. Only managed six points in those last six minutes.....losing the lead and the game 63-66.

Mississippi State had a first half lead of 11....and an eight point lead with a little of six minutes remaining in their game against undefeated Colorado State. Only managed six points in those last six minutes.....losing the lead and the game 63-66.
Wanted to watch this one and wasn't able to. (Figured Mississippi State would HAVE to be ready for this kind of team after facing the Gophers.)
21 assists on 25 FG's for the Rams.

I always feel like a fight is going to break out on the court or in the stands when Cincinnati and Xavier play every year. I love it!

WKU up by 15 at the half in Ole Miss. They need win their way out of it being a Q4 game.

Gak. #2 Baylor beats #6 Villanova 57-36.

Villanova passed 30 points with less than two minutes left in the game. 0_o
Was watching as well. Baylor was pressing at the end up by 20. Most starters out there. Can’t remember if the losing team takes the players out first? Seemed odd and also had wondered if it just benefits teams to win by more with the net ratings and such.

UMKC lost today and the Gophers RPI drops because of it.
We are now 16.
Pittsburgh plays tonight.

He’s 7-0, 350. Why is Buffalo playing a DIII team?

sjfc_basketball_men_3.png

I feel bad for that kid. Imagine waking up a meme because you're overweight.

Something weird going on with the lighting in that photo.
It's funny when anybody falls over like he did and then he made an awesome play! The clip is much more than making fun of a overweight person. Does he plays OL on the football team?

Top Bottom