College Basketball 2021-2022 Thread

Northwestern getting thumped by Providence tonight too.

Purdue looks like a legit national championship contender, and the rest of the Big Ten looks mediocre. Somehow Illinois played even worse tonight in Kofi's first game. As disappointing as the Big Ten has been so far, the ACC and Pac-12 look even worse.
Up top the B1G will be good. It looks bad right now but Michigan is tough, MSU, ILL, will bounce back. But the bottom, man Rutgers Penn St and Northwestern look BAD.

Gonzaga and UCLA facing off in Las Vegas tonight (9 o'clock)
Big Ten
Wisconsin against #12 Houston in Vegas
Northwestern taking on Georgia in Newark
Illinois against Kansas State in Kansas City
Indiana at home against Jackson State
Nebraska at home versus Tennessee State

Purdue looks like a legit national championship contender, and the rest of the Big Ten looks mediocre. Somehow Illinois played even worse tonight in Kofi's first game. As disappointing as the Big Ten has been so far, the ACC and Pac-12 look even worse.
Just looking at their box score now. 51 points?!! Only 20 in the second half.
Did Frazier just lay in the middle of the floor and watch the game?
How do you go 33 minutes, most of anyone in the entire game, and not score?
He did pick up a couple of fouls. Must have stuck out his leg from the prone position and tripped a couple of guys.

Just looking at their box score now. 51 points?!! Only 20 in the second half.
Did Frazier just lay in the middle of the floor and watch the game?
How do you go 33 minutes, most of anyone in the entire game, and not score?
He did pick up a couple of fouls. Must have stuck out his leg from the prone position and tripped a couple of guys.
Looks like something dysfunctional going on with Illinois at the moment. Lots of talent there ...too much to play like that.

Wisconsin up 10-0 on Houston.
Make it 13-0
Badgers look very good, better than I’ve seen in a while. Houston playing dumb. Leaving cutters to double the ball, going under screens on shooters, losing shooters. Houston needs to play straight man and let their athleticism win out. But it’s too late.

Maybe. But something tells me his and Ben's style would not have clicked. After two full years, he didn't get better at decision making and team ball. It looked like he wanted to be a go to guy and that is never going to happen.
Yep, Tre was one of the guys I didn’t mind losing. Was never gonna’ be anything more than a bit player. Losing Mash was the one that hurt. He’s going to be a really good 4-year college player.

That Maui final is really weak compared to past years. Notre Dame won it and then didn’t make the NCAAs a few years ago, but that one is an outlier.

Holy cow, Chet is thin. I turned on the game and lucked out for 5% of the game that wasn't a commercial and saw him score, then foul somebody before another commercial. Did get to hear Dickie V say how much tougher he is than what he looks.

Boy....if UCLA could start making some of their shots....they'd have a game.

Gonzaga looks like OSU football offense. Be interesting when the shots don't fall for a 5 minute span, but right now they look good.

UCLA is not the same as last year. Although Gonzaga looks to have grown a pair of balls since last year. They are aggressive tonight.

I can't believe I took UCLA +7. FACK. The worst gambling experience is games like these when you're on the wrong side

UCLA is a good team. There is a lot of hype around them largely because of how they finished last season. But don’t forget that last season they barely made the tournament, and were a Mich St meltdown away from losing in the First Four. Again, not saying they shouldn’t be ranked at all, but their current ranking is a little inflated.

UCLA is not the same as last year. Although Gonzaga looks to have grown a pair of balls since last year. They are aggressive tonight.
Huh? They are literally the exact same team ha. People overrated them because of the march run but they were an 11 seed. Same team, same talent, same coach, same inconsistencies. Also Gonzaga is good so

Top Bottom