College Basketball 2021-2022 Thread

Yes. He is a great player even as true freshman.
Missouri State has a couple of legit big men especially Prim, which is why I remain apparently in the minority who thinks there are plenty of bangers around, just gotta get ‘em to sign. I think Johnson knows this and I am sure he will correct the problems inside…..

Missouri State has a couple of legit big men especially Prim, which is why I remain apparently in the minority who thinks there are plenty of bangers around, just gotta get ‘em to sign. I think Johnson knows this and I am sure he will correct the problems inside…..
Seems as if people think Garcia will come here.

Bacot looks great. Does he have any ties to Minnesota?

Reactions: sal

Wi is ranked 10th in the country. Next season I am not goin to believe the typed tripe re: mn being good and wi being bad.

Lots of little Dukettes and overpaid celebs crying in the stands😭. If I cared I’d cry too. Tobacco Road.

Coach K is a whiny scumbag ass. College basketball will be better without him.

Morehead State-Murray State is a good one so far. Every bubble team cheering for the Racers

currently a 1 pt game with 9 to go in the second. Neither team with a lead greater than 4 since 9 to go in the first

Last edited:

For some reason, Utah and the Fighting Craig Smiths were favored over Colorado. Currently 63-35 CU.

Houston Baptist is leading McNeese State 140-139 with two minutes remaining in the 4th overtime.

Big Ten games today

Penn State @ Rutgers
Michigan @ Ohio State
Nebraska @ wisconsin
Maryland @ Michigan State
Iowa @ Illinois
Gophers @ Northwestern

Couple of conference tournament finals today.
Big South pits Winthrop vs Longwood.
Missouri Valley has Drake against Chicago Loyola.

Can anyone name a better 6'3" rebounder in Division I than Sturtz?

Last edited:

He's a Jr. Looks pretty comfortable in Ft. Collins.

He and two other Jr's are their top scorers. CSU should be good again next season.
So win the MWC and go a couple rounds deep in the dance.

Neat.

Doesn't he want another challenge in his last college year?? Maybe boost his resume for the draft? :D

Boise, CSU, Wyoming, and now San Diego St all bunched up at the top of the MWC.

Wyoming cooled a lot at the end while SDSU went the other way. Will be an interesting conf tourny.

Now that Craig Smith is out and Utah St is rebuilding, rooting for Niko and Roddy!

Top Bottom