College Basketball 2021-2022 Thread

Juwan Howard just threw a punch at Wisconsin assistant coach during the handshake line. Full on brawl started after that. Unbelievable. Looks like it’s stemmed from Wisconsin calling a time out with about 15 seconds left in the game and up 17 points. In defense of the Badgers, and I never thought I’d say this, but Michigan was pressing with starters in the game right to the very end.

Juwan Howard just threw a punch at Wisconsin assistant coach during the handshake line. Full on brawl started after that. Unbelievable. Looks like it’s stemmed from Wisconsin calling a time out with about 15 seconds left in the game and up 17 points. In defense of the Badgers, and I never thought I’d say this, but Michigan was pressing with starters in the game right to the very end.p
Juwan is by all accounts a class act but he’s gone off the handle a couple of times this year. Unmet expectations can be stressful.

Juwan is by all accounts a class act but he’s gone off the handle a couple of times this year. Unmet expectations can be stressful.
Him and Turgeron got into it a year or two ago. I don't know shit about Juwan personally but everything I've seen on TV is that he's a huge ass that cant handle losing or stop running his mouth.

The punch was thrown at Krabbenhoft. One of the few coaches I’ve had personal contact with. Guy is a foul mouthed jerk and not just because he blew off the Gophers in the Monson era. Juwan will take the hit but it would not surprise me if Krabby provoked him.
Of course he was provoked, but he started the whole thing and a coach simply cannot do that. Makes me sick to defend Wisconsin, but this is all on Howard, and should face some pretty big penalties.

That "Journey" episode with Davison is so cheesy, he gets all emotional at the end and says something along the lines of the perception of him isn't true. The only difference between Davison and Grayson Allen is that Allen will play 10+ years in the nba
When Allen was in college I thought his trips were always reactionary like a spoiled kid throwing a tantrum.

I've ALWAYS felt Davison's behavior was calculated and just waiting for his chance to try and hurt someone.

Thinking Loyola takes care of business @ Illinois State in the MVC tonight.
Same with Drake at home against Indiana State.

Huge game in the WAC tonight as conference leaders New Mexico State travels to Seattle U to hook up. (You know you're old when Elgin Baylor comes to mind.)

Going to be some whining tonight as West Virginia has to travel to TCU and maybe pick up a 4th straight loss. Course the Horned Frogs have lost 3 straight also. (Who really cares?)

Probably the most interesting thing going right now is what the penalties will be resulting from yesterday's fracas.

Last edited:

Wichita v Houston game was INSANE!! Double OT Houston gets the win with a dunk with less than. 2 seconds left.

Thinking Loyola takes care of business @ Illinois State in the MVC tonight.
Same with Drake at home against Indiana State.

Huge game in the WAC tonight as conference leaders New Mexico State travels to Seattle U to hook up. (You know you're old when Elgin Baylor comes to mind.)

Going to be some whining tonight as West Virginia has to travel to TCU and maybe pick up a 4th straight loss. Course the Horned Frogs have lost 3 straight also. (Who really cares?)

Probably the most interesting thing going right now is what the penalties will be resulting from yesterday's fracas.
Looks like Teddy Allen at NM State has finally found a home and playing really well, at his 5th school. . .and still only a Junior. He could always score, but shooting percentage this year is solid including at the free throw line.

Don't know how much it really matters but would have been nice to see State Penn keep Maryland within striking distance of the Gophs. They still are technically, but wins are at a premium.

Man, I knew of course that Buddy Boeheim was on Syracuse, sure didn't know his other kid was on the team also this year. That's it for him and kids.....right? Jimmy is having a decent year.
Not bad, 32.2 points per game from your kids.

Last edited:

Big Ten games today

Michigan State @ Iowa (Hogeyes are rated now in the AP?)
Nebraska @ Northwestern

Big game for Villanova @ UConn. Suppose if they win it sets up their next game which is at home against Providence. Huskies won their first game @ Nova
San Diego State is 2 games back and play @ conference leader Boise State. Aztecs have won 5 in a row. Might be a good game.

This is a joke. Old friend Kimani Young is the acting head coach.

Last edited:

Top Bottom