College Basketball 2021-2022 Thread

Big Ten teams in action today

IUPUI @ Ohio State
Maryland @ Michigan
wisconsin @ Northwestern

Another Big 12 top 18 matchup not on the basic ESPN package. tonight gabe and ISU play Texas tech on ESPNU. I have not been able to watch him at all this year. Pretty disappointing. I don’t want to go conspiracy theory, but how can anyone expect a program to rise if the networks keep burying their games in favor of the blue bloods?

Another Big 12 top 18 matchup not on the basic ESPN package. tonight gabe and ISU play Texas tech on ESPNU. I have not been able to watch him at all this year. Pretty disappointing. I don’t want to go conspiracy theory, but how can anyone expect a program to rise if the networks keep burying their games in favor of the blue bloods?
Been watching that game and TT playing their usual stifling defense. Gabe 3-11, but the whole team is shooting just 33% and less than 20% from 3.

Marcus Carr misses the game winner

Texas drops another.

If you had YTTV you could have seen the game.

Really starting to wonder about Texas. I’m sure they’ll still make the tournament, but that #5 preseason ranking seems to look like hogwash at this point.

This is no indictment on Beard, at least not right now. Still plenty of time for him to figure it out.

If you had YTTV you could have seen the game.
True, but the last game was on espn+, and youtube tv doesn't carry bally sports. It's frustrating, can't win. I have direct tv stream until the 23rd then I might get youtube tv back.

Looks like badger cagers won again. Why didn’t those mn kids play for the U? This stinks.

Watching Iowa and Rutgers
This game is more like Rugby,
We cannot beat Rutgers in Rugby,
Ben must make sure it is a basketball game.

Pitino and New Mexico fell to Colorado State last night. Roddy led the Rams with 21 points and 7 assists. Mashburn with 13 points on 6 of 18

Iowa/Rutgers. Teams combined to shoot 20% from 3 and less than 30% overall. Some bad shooting.

Big Ten schedule has its 4th postponement, Nebraska @ OSU. Huskers the team with the The 'Rona this time.

Buckeyes will be well rested when they visit Williams Arena next Thursday.

Only 2 points from Jackson-Davis, but Indiana has the lead over Purdue 52-47

Indiana wins 68-65

Last edited:

Penny Hardaway on the brink....

Of unemployment and potentially a psychiatric facility
He is. I’m sure Memphis sold plenty of tickets after he was hired, but for their sake I hope it was enough to cover the almost $10M they paid Tubby to go away.

Penny Hardaway on the brink....

Of unemployment and potentially a psychiatric facility
He’s so unlikeable. He decided to go the 1 and done route. He also acts like he’s had a bunch of guys out all year. That’s not the case.

Shitsconsin's unis suck ass, but so does Shitsconsin and Bart Davison. MSU is taking them to the woodshed. Waiting for the calls to start going the red way.

Nice to see that "flop" call against the skunks.

He’s so unlikeable. He decided to go the 1 and done route. He also acts like he’s had a bunch of guys out all year. That’s not the case.

I know incredible haha.

So he just gonna keep drafting 5 stars and having them bolt after one year so that each year he can use that excuse??

Such an idiot

Top Bottom