College Basketball 2021-2022 Thread

Gosh, Arkansas really having a tough go of it prior to the win they had against Missouri. Today they have to play LSU on the road. Musselman out with an injury. (Don't hear that too often about a coach)

Northwestern taking it to Michigan State. Leading 38-33 at the end of 1st half.

Northwestern taking it to Michigan State. Leading 38-33 at the end of 1st half.
Looks to be going down to the wire. Izzo heads out to almost center court to whine to the refs at the start of a timeout.

What, where was the foul on Northwestern?

Gosh, Arkansas really having a tough go of it prior to the win they had against Missouri. Today they have to play LSU on the road. Musselman out with an injury. (Don't hear that too often about a coach)
Got the win over LSU. What is their issue up to now? Injuries?

Got the win over LSU. What is their issue up to now? Injuries?
I don't know. Was looking at their starting lineups after you mentioned this and looks as if they have been changing. (Also didn't realize they won until you mentioned it.)

I saw Liberty and Florida Gulf Coast in person in Fort Myers. Liberty point guard Darius McGhee went off for 48 on Gulf Coast in a 78-75 win. I haven’t seen a performance like that ever before. Scored from everywhere including three pointers well beyond NBA range. Unbelievable and reminds me magnificent performances can happen anywhere at any time. I hope the guy gets some attention on national level.

I saw Liberty and Florida Gulf Coast in person in Fort Myers. Liberty point guard Darius McGhee went off for 48 on Gulf Coast in a 78-75 win. I haven’t seen a performance like that ever before. Scored from everywhere including three pointers well beyond NBA range. Unbelievable and reminds me magnificent performances can happen anywhere at any time. I hope the guy gets some attention on national level.
Wow, got to see the best offensive scoring performance this year so far.

Steven Bardo is so annoying. Makes crap up as he goes.

Dang, we kinda needed Illinois to win. Now we need Indiana to win and we need to beat Nebraska later.

Why did it matter for the Gophers who won todays game ha
I over analyze each and every game and decide a certain outcome impacts the Gophers when it probably doesn't. But we've lost to Illinois, so them beating Purdue should make us look better. Just like if Michigan State keeps winning

I over analyze each and every game and decide a certain outcome impacts the Gophers when it probably doesn't. But we've lost to Illinois, so them beating Purdue should make us look better. Just like if Michigan State keeps winning
We play Illinois and Purdue once each. So who won today is irrelevant in the end.

At the end of the day we will play Illinois/Purdue both once and both at home so its really not going to matter.

Right now, it would slightly help metrics if Illinois won. But in a couple weeks when we play Purude it will be moot

We play Illinois and Purdue once each. So who won today is irrelevant in the end.
At the end of the day we will play Illinois/Purdue both once and both at home so its really not going to matter.

Right now, it would slightly help metrics if Illinois won. But in a couple weeks when we play Purude it will be moot
Good call. I make up these hypotheticals in my head so I can cheer for someone to win today haha

I wish, I get too roped into and it and lose money. The more ncaa ball I watch during the season, the worse my bracket looks come March

I actually think in season betting can be pretty easy if you watch enough of the leagues and smartly pick games.

Usually where the home team is getting disrespected or where the road team is clearly better.

There have been a lot of those imo the last two weekends.

The tournament is tough because obviously its set up for chaos, teams are playing other leagues and can never know who really will show up for it. But regular season has a lot of value imo

Top Bottom