Collado SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

Your posts on this board convey the maturity of a 6 year-old. Congratulations. Way to uphold the standards of a proud institution.

Don't be mad and bitter that I called you out for your idiotic post. Maturity of a 6 year old? Fine, that's your opinion. I'm fine with you thinking that but it is good to know that I'm not as stupid as you are. Note, I wasn't the one who said that losing every game would be progress. That's you, tool.

EDIT: Didn't know pointing out facts was being immature.

It's called r-e-a-d-i-n-g c-o-m-p-r-e-h-e-n-s-i-o-n. It's called c-o-n-t-e-x-t. Please tell us you have not yet received your degree. Because if it hasn't already happened, it never will.
I really feel bad for the life that must be yours, TT USA.

This kid is a is horsecrap player and needs to have a seat on the bench forever and never ever take one step onto the field again.....he is a big part in minnesota losing this game. I have seen high school kids play better than him.

What you don't know is that your co-workers at Taco Bell say the same kind of things about you.

Collado is good against the run. However he couldn;t cover himself if he was trapped in a paper bag. Brewster and Roof recognized that last year, and moved him to nickel back after he started all of 2007.

The only reason Collado is back there is because Sherrels is hurt. Carter is much better against the pass, but is still too weak to stop the run like collado has. Best was Cal's biggest thread so I understand why Collado was in there more then Carter was, but on that 3rd and deep play after the none sack....you need Carter in there. Collado got burnt, and it along with other things cost us this game.

Was it the only reason we lost? Not even close. Was it a major turning point of the 4th quarter? You bet your ass it was.

Collado made 2 very nice plays today. However, both were against the run. He's absolutely horrendous when it comes to coverage. I don't know why Cosgrove allowed such huge cushions today when half of their passes were screens. Run defense was horrible in the first half and great in the 2nd half. Pass defense sucked both halves. Would've liked to seen Carter out there after Collado was getting burned play after play. 3rd and 15 on their own 20 with the score 21 apiece and not only does Collado give his receiver a ton of space to make the catch, he also gets carried an additional 15 yards after reaching his man.

Yep, THE play of the game. I think the Gophers win if that play isn't made - Cal hadn't had a first down the whole half and had 3rd-and-16 at their own 20 in a tie game. On a Collado thread from yesterday, I got upset at someone who totally demeaned Collado; the truth is, I don't think any collegiate player deserves that kind of treatment - however, it is obvious that Ryan should not be a Gopher starter at this point in his career; and sadly enough, I'd say that the whole team played a decent game, but Collado gave up some huge plays that allowed Cal to escape.

All that said, he's trying his best and while you can admonish the coaches for playing the guy, IMO you can't admonish the kid himself unless he stops trying. He most certainly hasn't done that.

If Collado doesn't play, then who does? Carter? Cooper? Who? Sherels is still out with injury - having a healthy Sherels would make a huge difference.

Collado is good against the run. However he couldn;t cover himself if he was trapped in a paper bag. Brewster and Roof recognized that last year, and moved him to nickel back after he started all of 2007.

The only reason Collado is back there is because Sherrels is hurt. Carter is much better against the pass, but is still too weak to stop the run like collado has. Best was Cal's biggest thread so I understand why Collado was in there more then Carter was, but on that 3rd and deep play after the none sack....you need Carter in there. Collado got burnt, and it along with other things cost us this game.

Was it the only reason we lost? Not even close. Was it a major turning point of the 4th quarter? You bet your ass it was.

hahahahaha

As much as I dont like to talk bad about a player from our team who is clearly trying, it is hard to sit back and say that part of the loss wasn't his fault. This was a 3rd and 16.....he has to realize that as long as he keeps the reciever from geting by him, CAL doesn't get the first down and we get another chance to pull ahead. That didn't happen, and in the same drive, he blew coverage again. Seven points on his head.

Having said that, the safety didn't help in the least. Im not sure who was in on that play but he should have delievered a big hit to that reciever when he was securing the ball. A blind sided hit could have equaled an imcomplete pass.......:(

hahahahaha

As much as I dont like to talk bad about a player from our team who is clearly trying, it is hard to sit back and say that part of the loss wasn't his fault. This was a 3rd and 16.....he has to realize that as long as he keeps the reciever from geting by him, CAL doesn't get the first down and we get another chance to pull ahead. That didn't happen, and in the same drive, he blew coverage again. Seven points on his head.

Having said that, the safety didn't help in the least. Im not sure who was in on that play but he should have delievered a big hit to that reciever when he was securing the ball. A blind sided hit could have equaled an imcomplete pass.......:(

It was Royston.....he wiffed completely. He's responsible for the extra 15 yards. Collado is responsible for the first 25 and then 2 plays later the additional 30....

Coaching or Captain

Wasn't this the play that had an equally open, err uncovered receiver on the right side? This was the play that should never have occured because - It was the prime example of when a D-TO needed to be taken. It was quite obvious someone got too tied up in a blitz or a stunt and missed getting help. This left Callado, stranded and more than one Cal receiver virtually uncovered.

hahahahaha

After watching a d2 game tonight and thinking what i posted on here....i have to admit i was mad we lost the game and have to take back this statement....he is a football player whom im sure puts forth 100 percent while playing but he needs to work on pass coverage. YES he is great vs the run, had some nice tackles vs. af a week ago but after watching the game again he really didnt have much help from anyone on some big pass plays. so all in all it was me being a fan pissed and thinking it was just him who lost the game....there were many things

You guys ripping on Collado are dicks.

He's fine in his normal role, actually pretty good. It's not his fault sherels is hurt and we don't have better CB depth. We should be thankful he's here to do his best to fill in. It's a good bet he performed better then what the next option would have.

After watching a d2 game tonight and thinking what i posted on here....i have to admit i was mad we lost the game and have to take back this statement....he is a football player whom im sure puts forth 100 percent while playing but he needs to work on pass coverage. YES he is great vs the run, had some nice tackles vs. af a week ago but after watching the game again he really didnt have much help from anyone on some big pass plays. so all in all it was me being a fan pissed and thinking it was just him who lost the game....there were many things

Well done rctc, well done!

Rarely showed up to the classes I had with him, when he did just slept. Failed or close to it I think.

Real hard working type of guy.

i had class with him and thought the exact opposite...nice kid who worked hard and didnt think he had a free pass because he was a football player like the others in the class...smartest football player in the class too...mightnot be saying much but still

Top Bottom