Coaching Staff Hosting Recruit in Hoyt's Tonight

akgopher

Reaction score
I was in JD Hoyt's tonight and I saw Coaches Taylor and Jirsa arrive, and soon after Coach Smith with Donna, and later Saul, and what appears to be a post prospect with dreadlocks. I didn't hear of anyone coming in this weekend and the Rivals pics of Nolan and Buggs show short hair. This head of hair took a few years to grow. Anyone know who this was?

Seemed taller. I didn't look too close, Joe Coleman was with and he seemed bigger than Coleman. The hair looks the same though.

I believe Chris Monter will have the information for us shortly. I saw him at the football game and he usually has the hoops scoops.

re: offers

Offers from: Murray State, Southern Illinois, Detroit, Missouri State, Tulsa, Indiana State and UTEP.

Seriously, is this the type of recruit that will help win a B10 title and compete nationally?

Offers from: Murray State, Southern Illinois, Detroit, Missouri State, Tulsa, Indiana State and UTEP.

Seriously, is this the type of recruit that will help win a B10 title and compete nationally?

LesBolstad, from here on out, we will direct all prospective recruits through your unintelligible knowledge of seeing what is best for Tubby and the Gophers. :horse:

Top Bottom