Coach Fleck- Heavy

We care about Coach. Period.

That should be enough for the start of any thread.

Frankly, he's the most dapper coach in the B1G+8. Would hate to see anything take that away...

Funny thread, but I actually noticed the same thing from the video of him at the B1G media days. Definitely has gone through a transformation of some sort. It is amazing how no stone goes unturned here.

Funny thread, but I actually noticed the same thing from the video of him at the B1G media days. Definitely has gone through a transformation of some sort. It is amazing how no stone goes unturned here.
Maybe he's been doing a powerlifting workout routine?

It's not the real Fleck. It's an imposter.

maybe it's like that movie "Dave," where Fleck has a look-alike who doubles for him in certain situations.

or for old-time movie fans, "The Prisoner of Zenda" - about the heir to a throne who has a relative who looks just like him, and the relative is then forced to pose as the heir to prevent a coup. (the black-and-white original is better than the color remake).

If it's "The Prisoner of Zenda," then maybe the 'real' Fleck is being held prisoner somewhere in Iowa.....we need some volunteers to cross the moat, storm the castle and free the real Fleck before the season.

PJ?
d8a1dfc0-75fe-4478-8c7a-7ac545a54a14_text.gif

Seriously why does anyone care about this?
Agreed, we are really struggling for content until the season starts. However, for what it's worth they dropped the Gopher's Fall camp review on the B1G YouTube channel and PJ looks like his normal self from what I could tell.

Top Bottom