Coach Claeys

ncgo4

Reaction score
Congrats on our new HC's first win. But...c'mon now Tracy, that outfit? You have to be kidding, right? We have recruits in the house and recruits watching? With the natural body insulation you have and you dress up like you are going snowmobiling at lake Vermilion? Bud Grant had to have been hanging his head in shame.

He should take his cues from Dilly Bar Dan.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

This is the second time this gentleman has went with the rarely seen combo of gloves and shorts.

Congrats on our new HC's first win. But...c'mon now Tracy, that outfit? You have to be kidding, right? We have recruits in the house and recruits watching? With the natural body insulation you have and you dress up like you are going snowmobiling at lake Vermilion? Bud Grant had to have been hanging his head in shame.

My guess is this is #286 on a recruits list of important things about a program behind things like how close the nearest Chipotle is and just ahead of if the head coach wears boxers or briefs.

I can't disagree. Plus, he looked like he didn't want to be there...he even looked cold. And every tv shot of him he looked disinterested...never talking to anybody...never any emotion, except on the timeout. Not a good image for recruits or to his team. If he already has pneumonia and was gutting it out, I apologize. We did win though...ha

I can't disagree. Plus, he looked like he didn't want to be there...he even looked cold. And every tv shot of him he looked disinterested...never talking to anybody...never any emotion, except on the timeout. Not a good image for recruits or to his team. If he already has pneumonia and was gutting it out, I apologize. We did win though...ha

This is how he always is. He's even said it himself many times that he doesn't get very emotional during games.

The outfit?!? I could care less. I'd be more concerned about that 2-point conversion and back-to-back 12 men on the field plays at the end. But hey, we won! Congrats TC & Co.

Go Gophers!

Bet you Loved Bud Grant back in the day, but today you have to find fault. Are you a male model or something?

I can't disagree. Plus, he looked like he didn't want to be there...he even looked cold. And every tv shot of him he looked disinterested...never talking to anybody...never any emotion, except on the timeout. Not a good image for recruits or to his team. If he already has pneumonia and was gutting it out, I apologize. We did win though...ha[/QUOTE

In addition to looking disinterested, do you suppose he really is disinterested? Do you really think recruits and players will be affected by his facial expression and/or lack of displays of emotion? If so, do you believe this is something he should be spending time working on?

I can't disagree. Plus, he looked like he didn't want to be there...he even looked cold. <b>And every tv shot of him he looked disinterested</b>...never talking to anybody...never any emotion, except on the timeout. Not a good image for recruits or to his team. If he already has pneumonia and was gutting it out, I apologize. We did win though...ha

Did they have an iso cam on TC?

So you want him to be more like Brew or Wacker, got it.

I couldn't care less about Tracy's facial expressions.

Jesus Christ, but you have some bizarre posts. "Looks disinterested"! Do you actually think that makes a damn bit of difference? BTW, be nice if you could change the monicker to 50's or 70's Guy.

I like that he's not emotional.

But I agree he looked too bundled up.

Hahahaha
The word "outfit" should never appear in a football discussion.

Mark Dantonio was wearing a stocking hat too. So unfashionable to recruits. I reckon their fans are creating a thread to express their concern right now. :rolleyes:

Any idea how Clayes smelled? Does he wear any designer cologne or scented body lotion....

Top Bottom