Coach Cal 1, Josh Pastner 0 = Eric Bledsoe picks UK over Memphis

Bledsoe still has a qualification issue. Due to the NCAA's sliding scale he needs at least a B in a summer AP Math class to become eligible.

Not to rain on his parade, but a B in AP Calc (I think that is the lowest AP math test) would be a godsend after pulling a 17 on his ACT (according to the article). I took AP Calc I and II and I'm now a high school teacher...he's going to have to pull some magic off if that is actually AP Calc.

bledsoe has more than qualification issues but seems like a perfect fit for Cal and Kentucky. Just a guess, but no matter what he:D will find a way to get the grades needed. I thought Wall and Henry we're Kentucky locks.

eker- I agree it's a steep hill to clmb but I don't have any information directly on what class he needs. Just something that's floating around among the UK people that it's a math course and I also heard it was an AP class.

bledsoe has more than qualification issues but seems like a perfect fit for Cal and Kentucky.
Interested to know why you say this. Care to elaborate?

I thought Wall and Henry we're Kentucky locks.

Mama Henry put her foot down and said she wasn't moving to Lexington. Wall, on the other hand, is VERY much still in play.

Kentucky is getting Tubby's leftovers now, lol. Bledsoe was all but ours last summer

Top Bottom