Co-Head Coaches Next Year: Tracy Claeys & Lane Kiffin?

I Was thinking PJ Fleck as Co-Head Coach of recruiting, Claeys co-head coach DC, and Kiffin Co -head coach OC.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I Was thinking PJ Fleck as Co-Head Coach of recruiting, Claeys co-head coach DC, and Kiffin Co -head coach OC.

We could bring in Dino Babers and Brew as co-pre-game motivators. PJ could tag-team at half-time.

Fix the titles

Fix the titles...those are Tri-Head Coaches silly.... get er done and we'll all sign off on that. Oh, and good luck!

I thought jacked up ticket fees were the only thing that could temper my passion for Gopher football. I guess I was wrong.

Harbaugh as special guest coordinator during years when we don't play Michigan.

Post #2 will be...

Trump and Hillary are lovers and will have a baby together that will end up being a super politician.

That's not true? I hear the fertilized eggs are being stored in a former NORAD bunker.

But seriously, do you think we can pry Gordy Shaw away from his job as OC/OL coach at Colorado State-Pueblo?

I talked to one person at a tailgate this past weekend, and they mentioned that Tracy has got to win at least 2 more games (or beat Wisco) this year to keep his job. So.... makes me wonder...

What you guys think if next year we had two co-head coaches, Tracy Claeys and Lane Kiffin. I think it could be a perfect marriage, as opposites attract in personalities and their strengths and weaknesses both off-set each other:

Claeys Strengths/Kiffin's Weaknesses:
-Defense
-Winning
-Developing players, especially on defense
-Sounds very tired with the responsibilities of being a HC in just his first year, I do think he would consider being a Co-HC

Kiffin's Strengths/Claeys Weaknesses:
-Offense
-Recruiting
-Good for fundraising/marketable
-3rd year as a offense coordinator, two head coaching stops, and all he wants to do again is be a head coach again (or coach head coach :)

Funniest thread of the year.

Kiffin is a toxic a$$hole.

I believe it is, and I believe it preceded Maturi even (result of all the basketball scandals). Remember when Tubby couldn't hire Jimmy Williams?

The determination was that you were there when violations happened. In Williams' case, it was that he "might have been involved". In Kiffin's case it's a lot more clear cut because the violations centered around things he did at Tennessee. The violations at USC some were centered around him, some weren't.

That fact he led two schools into a morass of NCAA violations and several years of poor performance (especially as measured by those schools) should be enough that he would never be considered even if they didn't have that as a firm rule.

But then again Eddie Sutton got how many chances and John Calipari is employed, so who knows?

This whole concept is something that would never happen. It just wouldn't...

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I think the math department should run the football team next year. I say we put Claeys in as co-chair.

This has to be the goofiest post I have ever seen. Did y'all legalize smoking pot for recreational use in this last election, because goldygoph has to have done more than a few bong hits before starting this post.

Top Bottom