Clear PI

Yeah that video seems less bad ... I just can't tell how much push he gets on 2 ... 2's body does move...

WRs at the pro and college level do that every game and it never gets called, let alone a game changing play.

Mike Max said on WCCO it was a bad call. Initially I agreed, but the second look I can understand why the ref threw the flag. I would argue, no homer, it was a good call.

It was textbook PI. He pushed off to gain an advantage on his route. It's too bad because 87 already had his defender beat so there was no need to reach back.

It was PI, but if the ref hadn't thrown the flag, I don't think anyone would've really complained. It is what it is.

BTN’s post game is a Purdue highlight reel on repeat and they seem to be missing any film of the actual stiff arm thrown at the dback, but it is all over Twitter. It’s almost like the Gophers weren’t a participant in this game that they just won.

BTN’s post game is a Purdue highlight reel on repeat and they seem to be missing any film of the actual stiff arm thrown at the dback, but it is all over Twitter. It’s almost like the Gophers weren’t a participant in this game that they just won.
The BTN coverage is nauseating. I can cite 100 calls that have been worse

He actually had to slow down a bit to make contact with him. He was probably surprised he had that much space to begin with.

It shouldn't have been called but it wasn't egregious.

He extended the arm and that is going to draw attention. Can't say that I would have called it, but I get it. Howard was pretty close to him and the separation needed was caused by the push.

Several very obvious holding calls that were missed that made the late PI seem like a reasonable payback.

Go on Twitter and people are calling it the worst call ever and stuff all over the place. Even Mahomes thought that was bad.

I thought the Saints call versus the Rams from a few years ago was the worst.

Mike Max said on WCCO it was a bad call. Initially I agreed, but the second look I can understand why the ref threw the flag. I would argue, no homer, it was a good call.
Mike max hates the gophers. No shock he would think it was a bad call.

Kyle Rudolph got away with way worse on winning TD vs NO in last years playoff game.

Top Bottom