Claeys Does Himself No Favors On OTL

It does not go on the transcript of the University of Minnesota. It has been discussed but not ever implemented as policy. Either that, or the Bursar's office lied to me.

Didn't know you had got into such trouble in college.

Could be a troll, could be telling the truth. I didn't see it but I will tell U this. When I told my wife that Clayes was fired she said she saw that coming. I asked why. She replied, "do u remember the night he was hired and the next few days how in is interviews I told u he talked too much??" I said yes. She said, "well there u go. He wanted to say too much all the time when he just should keep his mouth shut."

I guess she was right. He should have never got on Twitter. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK, as someone else wrote, "Your wife talks too much." Well, most wives probably talk too much. Mine had these observations. 1) Not being married hurt him. She claims no wife would let her husband dress like he did, and no wife would have let her husband send out that tweet (assuming she knew it was coming). My wife also thinks that he was easier to fire because he's obese, obesity being the last socially acceptable form of bias in this country. I say "maybe" to both. Regardless, Claeys got a raw deal. But we have a new coach and I remain as hopeful as when Cal Stoll was hired - the first Gopher coach I remember being hired.

By doing these interviews, Claeys hurting himself. It'll make the next AD more reluctant to hire him. To Brewster's credit, at least he left with some class. I don't ever remember Brewster saying anything negative about Minnesota.

He's not saying anything negative about the U-just the 2 a$$hats that have direct control over the football program and more importantly the lives of up to 5 possibly uninvolved young men.

Tracy learned what I learned a while back. Believe the words of college administrators at your own risk, and always know that they will do the thing that best covers their backsides.

He's not saying anything negative about the U-just the 2 a$$hats that have direct control over the football program and more importantly the lives of up to 5 possibly uninvolved young men.

Kind of contradicting yourself in that sentence, aren't you? You can add to your list of negatives that bit about him complaining about Minnesota weather.

This has probably been asked on another thread, but does Claeys still honor his $50,000 pledge to end violence against women (or some such cause)?

What you don't think stereotypes and prejudices are a constant undercurrent in how the WHITE adminstrators, the WHITE news reporters and the predominantly WHITE population looks at this and feels about this.

Sure everyone will deny it high and low. But the very fact that basically no one in your family or circle of friends family's "could" makes it a lot easier to look past and dismiss fairness and due process.

Same reason nobody cares when we drop bombs on some raghead.

What did Randy Moss say? The truth hurts.......CHURCH![emoji1531]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom