Chet Holmgren says he'll be the best player in the NBA in 2 months

Obviously, Chet needs to gain weight, but I think it was the situation that caused it.

Here you are, a young kid with a chance to stop an NBA Legend. He is running backwards and plants that right foot awkwardly and jumps off it trying for a block. He did alter the shot, but it was not a wise move. In a real game, he most likely isn't going full court 1on1 with LeBron and tries a more "non-fouling" cover at the basket.

He's the best player in the NBA who is in a cast. Feel bad for the guy, but as others have said, save the statement attempt versus LeBron for a game that matters.

Too bad for him Really don’t understand the hate and jokes about a serious injury . The kid is a great basketball player and has worked hard on his game to become a lottery pick.
It isn't hate. Just reactions to a kid that talked smack about soon being the best in the league before he even suited up. A kid that has a great deal of talent, but obviously does not yet possess a NBA body.

Of course, the quickness to retort may have to do with his fear of playing in the B1G and passing up on being a legacy recruit just to play half of his college career in games against DII type talent.

It isn't hate. Just reactions to a kid that talked smack about soon being the best in the league before he even suited up. A kid that has a great deal of talent, but obviously does not yet possess a NBA body.

Of course, the quickness to retort may have to do with his fear of playing in the B1G and passing up on being a legacy recruit just to play half of his college career in games against DII type talent.

IALTO

has there been a player this tall coming back from lisfranc? i think halsem at 6'8' is the tallest I've heard of. just thinking the torque increases with height, and weight

Whatever. The bitterness of your post says otherwise 😁

This is about the worst case scenario for a basketball player.

His slight frame might be an advantage to him coming back sooner.
The more I thought about this the more I’m wondering if adding tons of weight will be good or just add stress to his feet. I think they have to be intelligent how they add it and really correlate it with him getting his “man muscles”. He’s also going to just be perimeter oriented in most cases

has there been a player this tall coming back from lisfranc? i think halsem at 6'8' is the tallest I've heard of. just thinking the torque increases with height, and weight
He could always find work as a paper hanger.

Top Bottom