Chet Holmgren says he'll be the best player in the NBA in 2 months

Yes, it's only summer league....but...

He put up those numbers in just under 24 minutes of playing time. Those 6 blocks are a summer league record for a game. He also had a +26 in the plus or minus box score. That's an incredibly productive and efficient summer league debut for a rookie. Even the top rated rookies rarely do that well in their first summer league game.

At this point, it's not too hard to imagine him being the best rookie this season anyway.
LOL, all this from summer league?

If by some miracle he had been a Gopher this thread would be, "Love the confidence! Go do it kid."

If by some miracle he had been a Gopher this thread would be, "Love the confidence! Go do it kid."
Ummm. . .nope.

There are many posts in here from Gopher fans doubting the professional prospects of Gophers (Amir Coffey, Tyler Johnson, Big Dan, Mafe, etc.). I'm not critical of those fans' opinions, i'm just saying that the folks here don't always drink the Kool Aid.

Ummm. . .nope.

There are many posts in here from Gopher fans doubting the professional prospects of Gophers (Amir Coffey, Tyler Johnson, Big Dan, Mafe, etc.). I'm not critical of those fans' opinions, i'm just saying that the folks here don't always drink the Kool Aid.
I mean.. The professional prospects of those guys were realistically way worse than Holmgren so those people were right to doubt.

I mean.. The professional prospects of those guys were realistically way worse than Holmgren so those people were right to doubt.

LOL. Their professional prospects are WAY better than the prospects of Chet being the best player in the NBA this year. Remember, that is the statement you argued Gopherhole would have defended if he played here? Nope, no we wouldn't have.

Reactions: MRJ

Not exactly a mirror image of the all-star game roster...Jalen Brunson has come on well as of late though.
An interesting list for sure with only a few making a significant impact so far. Pretty surprising list to me given all the top players in the past decade. Thx for providing it.

Chet, shut the hell up an put your money in the Bank , your next contract won't be as much !!

Chet Holmgren says he'll be the best player in the NBA in 2 months​

FREE BEER TOMORROW

Below the tweet above is the worst umpiring Rocco has seen .... it was baaad. And the Gopher football team at the Lynx game to cheer them to victory.
Back to Chet...anybody mighta looked bad trying to pressure that. Bit of an oopsie for Chet and a nice hello from Jaden.

I normally don’t care if players are playing in pro-ams as it is fun. If this injury occurred due to condensation on the court (that led to cancellation of the game), that would look really bad. At least it wasn’t Lebron or the whole gym might have been bulldozed.

Top Bottom